Samurai Chai Maté

Chai Green Rooibos Yerba maté Blend
Anise, Artificial Flavouring, Candied Papaya, Candied Pinapple, Cardamon, Cinnamon, Coriander, Green Rooibos, Green Yerba Mate, Lemongrass, Orange Peels
Citrus, Grass, Passion Fruits, Pineapple, Sugar, Sweet, Cinnamon, Coffee, Smooth, Lemongrass, Orange, Coriander, Orange Zest, Peppercorn, Clove, Fruity, Spicy, Apple, Ginger, Spices, Wood, Cardamon, Floral
Bulk, Loose Leaf
Edit tea info Last updated by Michelle Szetela

2 Images

From Teavana

The way of the warrior is strength, skill, fairness, mercy, power, energy and balance. Our chai embodies this spirit with an invigorating green mate and green rooibos blend. Cinnamon, anise and cardamom blend with papaya, pineapple, orange and lemongrass – a combination to face every new day samurai-style.

Sweet and spicy infusion of cinnamon and citrus undertones with papaya.

About Teavana View company

Too sweet. I have to add milk in order to be able to palate it. Not terrible, but I wouldn’t purchase again.

I’m another one of those people that’s partial to chai. This reminds me more of a green tea based chai than a black tea. Not too much of a bite, but a good spice and wonderful aroma.

This is easily the worst brew I have had in a very long time

Added a couple drops of 1% milk. Tastes good.

Mixed with White Ayurvedic Chai… good stuff! Back on tea drinking tasks.

I told myself that to avoid spending money I would just try the samples and continue walking PAST Teavana.
I had to buy this. It’s delectable… truly… AND… it’s a Mate?! By the taste, I never would have guessed it! Forgive me for saying this… but it tastes too good to be a Mate!

ALSO… I’ve found it is best blended and sweeted the way they do it at Teavana. 50:50 Samurai Chai Mate & White Chai, with a bit of rock cane sugar to sweeten… YUM!

This one tastes like their White Ayurvedic Chai Tea which is one of my favourite teas but makes for a stronger cup with more caffeine. I blended the two and makes for a perfect cup.

Excellent blended with a regular Masala Chai. The result wasn’t as robust as Samurai alone, but a more subtle take on its regular flavors. This blend is better less sweet than I would take Masala alone.

Best mate I have ever had. There are so many flavors in this tea, and you can taste each one. There are the most ingredients in this tea than any other tea and they all fit perfectly.

A delicious tea, I buy it by the pound.