Precious White Peach

Fruit Herbal White Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

From Teavana

An incredibly smooth blend of delicious peach pieces and downy white tea buds.

How to Prepare
Use 1.5 teaspoons of tea with 8oz of water. Heat water to 175-180 degrees and steep for 1-1.5 minutes. 2oz of tea equals 25-30 teaspoons.
Ingredients: Mao Feng white tea, apple bits, rosehips, candied pineapple bits (with sugar), peach bits (with rice flour separating agent), flavoring, sunflowers, Roman chamomile and lemon myrtle leaves.

About Teavana View company

I cannot make this tea work. I think it’s the chamomile in it that makes it seem so bitter to me, which is a shame because it smells absolutely amazing.

Ehhhhhh, I’d give this an okay. It isn’t awful, but it is far from brilliant. I have been spoiled by sipping on Lupicia’s Momoko lately! This tea is light and the peach flavor comes out as more of a dried peach. I could drink it if I had to.

This tea smells SO much better than it tastes. The smell is absolutely heavenly, and the taste is just….bland. Not at all what I was expecting. I doubt I will buy this particular blend again.

Dry tea has peach pieces, a so-so aroma, and yes — a goodly number of buds. Steeped 1.5 tsp in 8 oz at 180F for 1:15 min. I tasted it at 1 min — any longer and it would have been too bitter. Yikes! Really blah flavor; dumped first cup. Resteep went 5 min without bitterness, but there was obvious staleness in both aroma and flavor, I have to say. No more tea swaps in mid-Summer, I guess. This tea shipped to me in weather so hot that the truck probably exceeds 130F for hours on end. It’s a doggone chicken-fried shame!

It’s a nis tea to have when you need something simple and aromatic. It’s taste is very faint after the third steep. I love it though!
I love to have this while reading a book. It’s very relaxing.
I don’t find it to be very smooth though for some reason.

I love white teas and teavana’s precious white peach is by far one of my favourites.
It’s light peach and floral scent is addictive in my opinion. I find that it’s soothing and relaxing to my senses. If you don’t like weak teas and need more of a punch to your teas, this one is not for you. It’s very subtle and should not be steeped for more than 2 minutes in 75C water.

I bought this for my parents as an alternative to Peach Tranquility on the advice of a Teavana SA. I tried a cup and personally don’t like it; it’s a bit weak/subtle for my taste, but I’m sure my parents will love it.

First let me start by saying that I’m not a tea connoisseur. I have been drinking tea for years but never really realized how much I like tea and that it might be worth taking the time to learn more about, try different varieties, etc. So my perspective is a bit novice. That said, I really enjoy Precious White Peach by Teavana. What I like about it is it’s subtlety. This is the kind of tea that I can drink frequently and not get tired of it. I really enjoy the lightness and soothing feeling I get from this tea. The aroma of peaches. It is never overpowering. Just very relaxing.

I just bought this tea yesterday and was excited to try it because I love peaches! The tea smells amazing! The flavor is light and peachy.

Overall, I like this tea, however I think that I would like it much more if it had a little more of that peach flavor.

I love me a tea that tastes like peaches, and this is no exception.

Makes a nice, pale yellow tea. Very mellow and smooth. Can stand up to sweetening.