Precious White Peach

Fruit Herbal White Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

From Teavana

An incredibly smooth blend of delicious peach pieces and downy white tea buds.

How to Prepare
Use 1.5 teaspoons of tea with 8oz of water. Heat water to 175-180 degrees and steep for 1-1.5 minutes. 2oz of tea equals 25-30 teaspoons.
Ingredients: Mao Feng white tea, apple bits, rosehips, candied pineapple bits (with sugar), peach bits (with rice flour separating agent), flavoring, sunflowers, Roman chamomile and lemon myrtle leaves.

About Teavana View company

So follow the brewing instructions to the letter. I made the mistake of using very hot water and is tasted like ashes! Once I bought a thermometer, it made all the difference in the world. It’s a good tea, a little artificial though…

Please keep things friendly and .

The only previous experience I have with Peach “Tea” was a blossoming flower tea and didn’t really suit my taste. However, this white tea with peach is very subtle and is much more to my liking. The peach flavor does not overwhelm the tea and is definitely on my “recommend” list. BTW, it went well with cookie this afternoon.

Please keep things friendly and .

Tried this yesterday after loving the white peach sample I got from another company. Not enough peach for me in the flavor.

Please keep things friendly and .

Light and Peachy. I over steeped a little but it’s still nice.

Please keep things friendly and .

been drinking the yummy tea lately.

Please keep things friendly and .

This tea is so soothing. I love drinking it after a long day; it’s sweet, soft and calming.