Strawberry Lemonade Herbal Tea

Fruit Herbal Blend
Apple, Lemon, Strawberry, Citrus, Sweet
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by taipwnsu

From Teavana

Irresistibly fragrant strawberries infused with tart lemon slices creates a new twist on an old favorite! This healthy, vitamin-packed herbal tisane is the delicious strawberry lemonade you’ve been waiting for. Delicious hot or iced, it also provides a perfect drink for kids, since it is caffeine-free.

Health Benefits of Strawberry Lemonade Herbal Tea

Herbal teas are a delicious source of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals, particularly Vitamin C. This tea is caffeine-free.

How to Prepare

Use 1.5 teaspoons of tea per 8oz of water. Heat water to 208 degrees and steep for 5-6 minutes. 2oz of tea makes 25-30 cups.

Ingredients: Strawberries, citrus pieces, apples, rosehips, and sunflower petals.

About Teavana View company

Mixed this with Rishi’s Peach Blossom for some delicious iced tea. The flavors really complimented each other, making a refreshing, fruity, healthy cold drink. Strawberry Lemonade is much better when blended with something else.

The flavor of this one is a bit too mellow and needs more strawberry but overall it’s okay. If I got it in a swap or as a gift I would be excited but I wouldn’t go to the store and get more.

I should steeping this overnight in cold water and see how it turns out and if the strawberry is more prominent over the apple and lemon flavors.

Flavors: Apple, Lemon, Strawberry

First of all, let me say I do enjoy this tea, both hot and iced. The interplay of the sweet fruit and tart and sour lemon flavors is very entertaining, just as it is with real fruit spiked lemonade. When enjoying it as an iced tea, the primary flavors are lemonade and apples. (More like an apple lemonade than a strawberry one.) When hot, the strawberry flavor is the dominate sweet flavor and the lemon flavor is still just as present.

That being said, I do have two negative comments about this tea. First, I needed about twice as much tea to make a very weak looking and somewhat weak tasting cup of tea. Secondly, this tea seems way too expensive for how weak it brews. I get the feeling I could find a similar tea with a much lower price tag, but haven’t tried just yet.

Either way, if you’re looking for the feeling of a summer barbeque on my back deck or a spring picnic at the park in a cup, this is your tea.

Flavors: Apple, Lemon, Strawberry

205 °F / 96 °C 8 min or more 2 tsp 10 OZ / 295 ML

Yum! Another win for Gramma too!

5 tsp 20 OZ / 591 ML

Added 1t of sugar. The flavors don’t read as strawberry and lemonade to me. There’s a bit of citrus in the flavor, and a bit of fruityness that could be strawberry. With that being said, the flavor of this tea is really awesome and sweet.

I haven’t had a cup of this one on its own in quite some time. Will have to brew some in iced form later today.

Right now this is another of my favourite guayusa-buddies. When blended in, it adds a subtle but very nice bit of sweetness to my boring caffeine-vehicle of choice. I need that today. Biochemistry is kicking my butt. This tea is also delightful when blended with straight green tea. I find it works wonderfully with the Jasmine Dragon Phoenix Pearls, which give it a bit more of a fresh taste to balance out the sweet strawberries.

This tea has a nice sweetness without being overwhelmingly sugary. It also manages to be pleasantly citrusy without needing a bunch of hibiscus. Overall, I really like it.

Flavors: Apple, Citrus, Strawberry, Sweet

5 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML

Like other reviewers have mentioned, this tea comes across as very light. In a way this makes sense – if the lemon overpowered everything (as too much lemon tends to), you wouldn’t be able to get a lovely hint of strawberry at the end of the sip. This is to say that the strawberry is not very prominent – if I had one criticism it would be just that. I think I would have preferred a stronger strawberry flavour.

This tea is unique in my collection which is why I would repurchase. I am a huge fan of DTs Pink Lemonade (iced) and this one is a lighter cup with no stevia for those who get a weird mouth-feel.

Flavors: Lemon, Strawberry

My fiance picked this one out while we were at Teavana — another tea for his iced tea stash. I cold brewed some for a few hours in the French press and tried it with some sugar. It’s not bad, but it reminds me of Pez candy. Hopefully, he gets more of a lemonade taste than I did.

Got a 2oz sample packet of this and brewed it with 2 rounded Teavana spoons, with rock sugar (I knew I wouldn’t want it to be tart … and I do not tolerate weak tea). I enjoyed it very much and love that it has vitamin C as well. Today I am fighting the sniffles and I am getting ready to enjoy a cuppa this hot to soothe my throat. I did find the 2 rounded spoons a bit strong, so today I will only use 2 level spoons, but I will keep the rock sugar, as its slight sweetness did take off the tart edge. Thank you, Teavana, for an herbal tea that is perfect for a cold wintry day when I am suffering the sniffles and a scratchy throat, and which I hope will help me fight off the impending cold with a vitamin C packed hot drink.

I rather enjoy this tea! I like the zinginess of the lemon and how it plays with the sweetness of the strawberry. It’s a good combination, in my book. I imagine it would be very tasty iced.