Strawberry Lemonade Herbal Tea

Fruit Herbal Blend
Lemon, Strawberry
Edit tea info Last updated by Marian Jimenez

From Teavana

Irresistibly fragrant strawberries infused with tart lemon slices creates a new twist on an old favorite! This healthy, vitamin-packed herbal tisane is the delicious strawberry lemonade you’ve been waiting for. Delicious hot or iced, it also provides a perfect drink for kids, since it is caffeine-free.

Health Benefits of Strawberry Lemonade Herbal Tea

Herbal teas are a delicious source of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals, particularly Vitamin C. This tea is caffeine-free.

How to Prepare

Use 1.5 teaspoons of tea per 8oz of water. Heat water to 208 degrees and steep for 5-6 minutes. 2oz of tea makes 25-30 cups.

Ingredients: Strawberries, citrus pieces, apples, rosehips, and sunflower petals.

About Teavana View company

Mixed this with Rishi’s Peach Blossom for some delicious iced tea. The flavors really complimented each other, making a refreshing, fruity, healthy cold drink. Strawberry Lemonade is much better when blended with something else.

Like other reviewers have mentioned, this tea comes across as very light. In a way this makes sense – if the lemon overpowered everything (as too much lemon tends to), you wouldn’t be able to get a lovely hint of strawberry at the end of the sip. This is to say that the strawberry is not very prominent – if I had one criticism it would be just that. I think I would have preferred a stronger strawberry flavour.

This tea is unique in my collection which is why I would repurchase. I am a huge fan of DTs Pink Lemonade (iced) and this one is a lighter cup with no stevia for those who get a weird mouth-feel.

Flavors: Lemon, Strawberry

My fiance picked this one out while we were at Teavana — another tea for his iced tea stash. I cold brewed some for a few hours in the French press and tried it with some sugar. It’s not bad, but it reminds me of Pez candy. Hopefully, he gets more of a lemonade taste than I did.

Got a 2oz sample packet of this and brewed it with 2 rounded Teavana spoons, with rock sugar (I knew I wouldn’t want it to be tart … and I do not tolerate weak tea). I enjoyed it very much and love that it has vitamin C as well. Today I am fighting the sniffles and I am getting ready to enjoy a cuppa this hot to soothe my throat. I did find the 2 rounded spoons a bit strong, so today I will only use 2 level spoons, but I will keep the rock sugar, as its slight sweetness did take off the tart edge. Thank you, Teavana, for an herbal tea that is perfect for a cold wintry day when I am suffering the sniffles and a scratchy throat, and which I hope will help me fight off the impending cold with a vitamin C packed hot drink.

I rather enjoy this tea! I like the zinginess of the lemon and how it plays with the sweetness of the strawberry. It’s a good combination, in my book. I imagine it would be very tasty iced.

Super tasty iced, but I finished my 2oz bag in a short amount of time given the price tag so it could be a very expensive habit. It’s mostly lemon with a hint of strawberry. I’m half tempted to try to make my own. If I fail, I’ll be back.

Boiling 8 min or more

A delicious herbal blend iced with a bit of german rock sugar. I don’t think I would try it hot. It could stand to be a bit stronger, but I do like it the way it is. Very refreshing. I cannot really pick out the strawberry and lemonade flavor separately, but they blend well together.

205 °F / 96 °C 8 min or more

I bought this tea at the heavenly sale because it smelled AMAZING! It smelled exactly like strawberry lemonade! I bought 10 oz, and immediately went home to brew a cup. I followed the directions exactly and it tasted… Boring. It was extremely weak and what little flavour it had was tart and lemony. No strawberry whatsoever. Despite its bad taste I decided to give it another go. I doubled the amount of tea and it tasted a lot better. It’s not my favorite tea, but others may like it so give it a try. I would not recommend sweetening.

It has a sweet but mild strawberry taste. I thought it would be more citrus-y, but the strawberry made up for it. I ran out a while ago. I’ll definitely purchase this again.

Too lemony