Youthberry White Tea

Fruit White Blend
Apple Pieces, Artificial Flavouring, Citric Acid, Hibiscus Flowers, Mango, Pineapple Piece, Red Currant, Rose Hips, Rose Petals, Sugar, White Tea
Berries, Fruity, Grapefruit, Lemon, Lime, Pineapple, Sour, Tart, Tree Fruit, Floral, Honey, Berry, Flowers
Bulk, Loose Leaf
Low
Edit tea info Last updated by Shae

• “F-ck, this is disgusting. (Can I even drop the f-bomb on this site? Is it against the rules?) I asked for a to-go cup of this iced today, and still have some left that I stuck in the fridge when...” Read full tasting note
    Daniel_Scott 107 tasting notes
  • “I didn't read the description of this until after I drank it. And now I see why I thought it was just mediocre: Rosehips AND hibiscus. Is there a more terrifying combination in all of the land? I...” Read full tasting note
    shetheliving 355 tasting notes
  • “Fantastic day today, only seems fitting that this is what I had! I had an iced brew: In a pitcher: 2 scoops Youthberry (Teavana) 1 scoop Peachberry Jasmine Sutra (Teavana) 1/2 scoop Rock...” Read full tasting note
    cinoi1551 243 tasting notes
  • “Courtesy of the TTB 1.2 I did not have high expectations for this tea although the dry mix had a delightful aroma. It was a typical Teavana tea in that there were lots of colors and different...” Read full tasting note
    mrawlins2 1015 tasting notes

From Teavana

Delicate white tea gets its youthful blush from red currants, açai berry, hibiscus and rose petals. Candied pineapple and mango pieces mingle with Fuji and golden delicious apples in this sweetly timeless elixir.

Refreshing sweet pineapple and fruity acai berry infusion with subtle floral finish

Use 1.5- 2 tsp of tea per 8oz of water. Heat water to 175 degrees (79 degrees Celsius) and steep for 2 minutes. For stronger flavor, use more tea leaves. 2oz of tea equals 25-30 teaspoons.

Ingredients: White tea, candied mango pieces (mango, sugar, citric acid), candied pineapple pieces (pineapple, sugar, citric acid), rose hip peels, apple slices, hibiscus flowers, red currants, artificial flavoring, rose petals, açaí fruit powder (açaí, maltodextrin)

About Teavana View company

Like in mix, but not alone. On it’s own it tastes too floral and it gives me a mild headache.

The sample in store was fantastic, light, floral and fruity. My boyfriend bought me a couple ounces (the sales person tried to push more on us, and a tin. It was really awkward) and I got it home and was super excited to try it again. I followed the directions for temp and steep time and quantity and was disappointed to find my cup was watery, weak and just a little bit sour.
I looked around online to see if I could find a better way to brew it, and found on this site that apparently Teavana brews and sweetens their samples differently than they instruct home users to do.
Second time around, I tried more tea and a longer steep time, and was disappointed with an incredibly bitter cup. Then I tried more tea and the original amount of steep time and was back to watery and sour again. So finally, I ended up just straight boiling a gratuitous amount tea for three minutes and adding a little more honey and it’s almost like the sample. I kind of wonder if the sample I tried in store was not in fact a white tea, and perhaps the sales person just gave us white tea because it cost more. Very disappointed. Next time I go in there, I’m going to be a lot more attentive so they don’t lie to me and cheat me.
This tea was not at all what I was expecting and requires too much work to make it palatable.

This is a recent favourite of mind. Naturally delicious.

Okay, so this tea smelled amazing when I first opened the package…and still does. But, with such a great smell I would think it would taste just as good if not better. The tea is very good, but not what I expected. I followed the directions for steeping time and the water to tea ratio and it was very bland. I put honey in it and it was fine, but I believe it should have been naturally good.

It seemed so good in the shop. But at home, it is just sorta … meh … not offensive, just not that enticing.

What the heck is up with this tea? It has been decently reviewed and I thought it would be a safe bet. However, despite its fruity flavor, it has this weird taste to it. I wouldn’t call it sour…maybe a cousin of sour. It’s just weird. I gave it to someone else since I couldn’t force myself to drink it anymore, and blending it just couldn’t get rid of the awful combination of flavors. Booo.

Very nice, fruity and flavorful especially cold. Lots of goodies for your health in this one and it smells wonderful dry or wet. Wouldn’t get too many re-steeps out of this one but the first couple are well worth the effort.

excellent when served with German Rock sugar.

Its alright. White teas aren’t my favorite. Its fruity, a typical flavored tea

I didn’t care much for it. It’s quite bitter. Not to mention it’s $12 for 2oz. No thanks.