MateVana

Herbal Rooibos Yerba maté Blend
Artificial Flavouring, Chocolate Flakes, Cocoa Kernels, Marigold Petals, Red Rooibos, Roasted Yerba Mate
Chocolate, Creamy, Nutty, Roasted, Bitter, Coffee, Artificial, Caramel, Tobacco, Cocoa, Dark Bittersweet, Dark Chocolate, Nuts
High
Edit tea info Last updated by Shae

• “12 ounce hot spigot water in Kati http://amazonv.blogspot.com/2010/04/kati-review.html 5-7 min 5 min on http://steep.it/5%20minutes + walking back from hot water spigot 3 heaping tsp nice dark...” Read full tasting note
    amazonv 714 tasting notes
  • “Today I’m going to use my brand spanking new gym membership for the first time, so I need a little kick to wake me up before I go. The other big project for the day is planning my itinerary...” Read full tasting note
    shetheliving 355 tasting notes
  • “Have to be at the station this morning and have to take the kiddo back to her mother’s after having a full week with her. DOUBLE Read full tasting note
    thedjbooth 370 tasting notes
  • “Backlog #3 Ok so I got a teensy bit outta control with the tea buying. but it was my first time at Teavana and I had to see what all the fuss was about! Folks here(at Steepster) love to hate and...” Read full tasting note
    indigobloom 1544 tasting notes

From Teavana

Roasted infusion with rich chocolaty overtones

It’s not coffee, is it tea? Taste this coffee-like maté and red rooibos blend. Sweetened with cocoa and chocolate chips, this mochaccino inspired blend infuses smooth, dark rich sips that are soft and robust.

Use 1.5-2 tsp of tea per 8oz of water. Heat water to just at boiling (208 degrees/98 degrees Celsius) and steep for 5-6 minutes. For stronger flavor, use more tea leaves.

Ingredients: Roasted maté, cocoa kernels, chocolate flakes (sugar, cocoa mass, cocoa powder), red rooibos, artificial flavoring, marigold petals

CONTAINS MILK

About Teavana View company

An amazing blend of bold flavor with nutty and sweet tendencies. Steep for a full 6 min for a much fuller cup. Its a great transition for coffee drinkers trying to kick the habit. It also give you a long sustained energy boost that coffee can’t match.

This is a wonderful introduction to mate. I find that I’m not a mate fan in general so I only tend to drink this on very cold days when I want something bracing and comforting. It seems very popular and for good reason; the taste is great.

this stuff is wonderful! it has a nutty, toasty, chocolatey flavor, slightly sweet, and is perfect plain or with milk and sugar. i can definitely see myself buying more of this. i am attempting a second infusion now…

Great Tea. Made my room mate act strange for awhile. Rolling around on the floor playing secret agent and hiding in the closet. Very strange for him.

This tea is crack in a tin. Enough said.

I tasted a combination of MateVana AND Rooibos Chai at Teavana today; it was bright and aromatic, and I had to try it as an iced tea. It’s fabulous, and has a complex yet creamy flavour.

I liked it, very chocolaty aroma, not as much flavor came through as the aroma. Still a good strong morning tea. I think this would pair well with an Assam tea.

very tasty! the chocolate really comes through.

My dad had bought this a while ago from Teavana, and I decided to try it out this weekend when I went home for Mother’s Day. Its very delicious. I love the comforting taste – creamy and slightly chocolatey (if that’s even a word…).

drinking this great tea again