Strawberry Misaki

Flowering White Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by CHAroma

• “Going through my cupboard and deleting a ton of teas I've sipped down but not removed yet. I haven't updated it to the ones I still have in the cupboard, but at least it's a bit more accurate...” Read full tasting note
    michellefeda 318 tasting notes
  • “I must have received this tea in a trade as I've never set foot inside a Teavana store (their reputation proceeds them). That said, this was quite a nice flowering tea that had a nice strawberry...” Read full tasting note
    JillDragon 1601 tasting notes
  • “I got one of these blooming teas as a gift and I saved it to share with my fiance. Watching the tea bloom was very entertaining and the flowers are beautiful. While it was blooming the scent coming...” Read full tasting note
    MegWesley 526 tasting notes
  • “This smells so delicious! A light sweet strawberry flavor and scent. It wasn't tart at all, and the display was beautiful. The only thing is that it fell apart a little in the water. I put...” Read full tasting note
    oOTeaOo 1591 tasting notes

From Teavana

The romance of ripe strawberries is creatively captured in this hand-tied artisan display tea. The white tea ball blossoms into a spray of carnations when steeped. Perfect for travel and a masterpiece made for multiple infusions.

Delicate floral white tea infusion with sweet strawberry undertones.

About Teavana View company

We rarely buy this, but it always goes fast when we do. Nice, light, tasty. This is the tea we use to get other people hooked on drinking tea.

I got this tea because it looked so beautiful in the store and tasted mild and relaxing. When I made it at home, I was not impressed with it at all. It still looked pretty but the taste was rather boring. I am going to give this a second chance as I may have had the water too hot but I doubt it will be worth the money I spent on it.

I like this tea, but it is too light on the taste. I would drink this again, but I guess I’m not much of a white tea drinker. I steeped two blooms per 16 oz of water for five minutes. I did four steeps. I put a small amount of honey in each serving.

A great blooming tea and absolutely delicious. It doesn’t have much body, but I’m biased because I like “thick” teas. It doesn’t have the subtle flavor of an oolong either, so it kinda reminds me of flavored water.This is pretty easily remedied with a spoonful of honey.

Super surprised this doesn’t have a better rating. I LOVE this tea. I just started drinking loose teas and blooming teas. I’m HOOKED! This flavor is both aesthetically pleasing (I’m considering a glass mug or kettle to enjoy this more like they had at the store) and delicious.

I like a smooth tea with only subtle tastes of sweet (e.g., fruit). This hits the spot. I love it!

This is, in fact, a very light tea with a very strong aroma.

The bloom’s quite pretty, and it’s one of my favorite entertaining teas, especially for people who don’t usually drink tea. It’s much better slightly sweetened.

I love the subtlety of this tea. It has such a light and delicate sweet taste. And it’s very beautiful fully bloomed in a clear tea pot.

I LOVE this tea in the afternoon. Put it in a clear glass container so you can watch it bloom as it brews. You can add water to this tea all day long if you like. Mild flavor.