Wild Orange Blossom

Fruit Herbal Blend
Apple, Floral, Fruity, Mango, Orange, Passion Fruits, Rose, Strawberry, Tart, Orange Zest
Edit tea info Last updated by TheKesser

• “So I'm currently drinking more Muharajah/Samurai Chai from Teavana, but I don't want to log it two days in a row - it's just great for getting past my sinues and this stupid cold. Because of...” Read full tasting note
    cavocorax 1691 tasting notes
  • “There's a friends and family 30% off thingie going on (just mention it in-store, I don't have a code for online sorry) so I got some of this one to try. I actually like it. I'm having it...” Read full tasting note
    OMGsrsly 1458 tasting notes
  • “thank you *fiddling* for this sample! this one reminds me a lot of tazo's wild sweet orange (or whatever it's called), though a little nicer. There is a tartness in this one from the hibiscus that...” Read full tasting note
    Silaena 4923 tasting notes
  • “This was a tea of the month for April on the Classic plan. You can probably tell from the fact that it's halfway through May and I'm just now getting to this one that I wasn't overly excited by...” Read full tasting note
    __Morgana__ 953 tasting notes

From Teavana

Orange blossom petals, sweet hibiscus flowers and delicate rose petals combine with the rich taste of tart wild citrus fruit. Indulge in this harmoniously delightful herbal tisane any time of day or night (naturally caffeine-free).

Ingredients: Apple pieces, hibiscus flowers, rosehip peels, beetroot pieces, apple slices, orange slices, orange peels, flavoring (orange, grapefruit), orange juice pieces, orange petals, rose petals

About Teavana View company

This is a lovely straightforward cup of fruit tea – very fruity, with a taste of sweet grapefruit and orange juice, not too tart, not too sweet, just the right amount of tang. It is peppy and invigorating. I can taste the rose, but it is subtle and blends well with the orange top notes and there is a hint of orange blossom there too in the finish. It’s direct, but not aggressive. Where it really shines for me is in a blend, it has quite a straightforward fruity favor that goes really well with lots of other flavours, I especially like it 50/50 with Teavana’s Peach Tranquility.

Boiling 8 min or more

Thursday Dec. 16, 2010
1st Steep of the day.
This was a IN SHOP SAMPLE at Teavana in Lancaster.
Blended with Teavana’s Youthberry White Tea
It Made a GREAT 1st Steep of My Day.
Could not get away with out buying 2oz’s for home.
This is a Light White Blend with Super Fruit Flavor
including South American Acai Palm.
Looking to future Pots of this here at Home.
Keep on Steepin

This one is like sunshine in a mug! It makes me think of summertime… I find that I like to steep it a bit longer than required to make the flavour stronger, but it is definitely one of my favorites!

I was really impressed with this tea. I had two 20oz cups in an hour. It was just the perfect level of sweet with out adding any sweetner.

I’m not a big fan of Teavana’s agressive selling techniques, but I and my daughter both like this tea a lot. I steeled myself to brave the local mall just after Christmas and to my delight found it on sale for 75% off :)

It has the perfect notes of sweetness and astringency and is well balanced in flavor with lots of yummy orange in both flavor and aroma. It’s my favorite orange tea.

I got this tea mostly as a mixer, but have had it on it’s own a couple times and really just don’t care for it. I guess I just don’t like my tea to be mainly citrus. The first time I had it plain, I almost felt like I was drinking hot orange juice, so the next time I had it I tried it iced, and still just didn’t really care for it. Now I don’t even like it mixed with other stuff. Luckily I only bought 1oz. Lesson learned.

190 °F / 87 °C

Got a sample in my Birthday gift, steep it and fall in love!
I can’t wait to receive my order from Teavana, :)

It’s an orange flavour, this iced tea is soooo good
Come on mail man…!!

This is like orange juice but without any of the goodness of juice. I tried it both hot and iced, and it’s just sort of… hollow.

Boiling 8 min or more

LOVE this one! Like a sort of lemonade…

A bit bitter, but in a good way- tart…orange, rose, and some hints of apple and/or strawberry- maybe it’s peach or papaya or mango? Some sort island fruit…Floral- again, a lemonade kind of taste.

I totally like it! A great, refreshing, morning tea or afternoon tea for when you need a pick-me-up or refreshing. I bet it would taste lovely as iced tea too- though I used to consider iced tea a blasphemy before my obsession began lol
- Loose leaf, with infuser
- 2 sugar cubes

Flavors: Apple, Floral, Fruity, Mango, Orange, Passion Fruits, Rose, Strawberry, Tart

Boiling 4 min, 45 sec 3 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

I was lured into buying this tea from Teavana during my last trip there. The store mixed Wild Orange Blossom with Youthberry and it tasted so delicious! So, of course I had to buy both kinds to recreated the flavor sensation (it was cold brewed).

However, when I got home I couldn’t get that same amazing taste. After doing a little research it seems Teavana puts a lot of sugar in their cold brews in the store (something I did not know about) and I don’t want to drink tea that way (too many empty calories!)

Anyways I tried this tea alone and it is kind of bitter. I never tried it with sugar, so maybe that would have helped. However, it is a great tea to use as a mix with other teas. Its very cheap too and I read that other reviewers do the same!

If you like orange, get it and mix it with other teas you enjoy.

Flavors: Orange