Wild Orange Blossom

Fruit Herbal Blend
Apple Pieces, Beet Root Pieces, Citrus, Citrus Peel, Hibiscus Flowers, Natural Flavours, Orange, Rose Hip Peels, Rose Petals
Floral, Flowers, Fruity, Orange Blossom, Apple, Mango, Orange, Passion Fruits, Rose, Strawberry, Tart, Orange Zest
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Shae

2 Images

From Teavana

Refreshing orange infusion with light floral undertones

A tribute to the plentiful citrus groves along the Indian River, this bright favorite blends orange slices and pretty rose petals.

Ingredients: Apple pieces, hibiscus flowers, rose hip peels, beetroot pieces, apple slices, citrus slices, citrus peels, natural flavoring, orange juice pieces, orange petals, rose petals

How To Steep
3 Perfectea Scoops – Scoop loose leaf tea into infuser.
205°F – Heat fresh (preferably filtered) water.
8 fl oz – Pour water over sachet in cup.
5 min – Stay close to this steep time for optimal flavor.
1 steep

Blends Well With
Youthberry White Tea
Strawberry Blush Rosé Oolong Tea
Raspberry Riot Lemon Mate Tea

About Teavana View company

This is a lovely straightforward cup of fruit tea – very fruity, with a taste of sweet grapefruit and orange juice, not too tart, not too sweet, just the right amount of tang. It is peppy and invigorating. I can taste the rose, but it is subtle and blends well with the orange top notes and there is a hint of orange blossom there too in the finish. It’s direct, but not aggressive. Where it really shines for me is in a blend, it has quite a straightforward fruity favor that goes really well with lots of other flavours, I especially like it 50/50 with Teavana’s Peach Tranquility.

Boiling 8 min or more

Thursday Dec. 16, 2010
1st Steep of the day.
This was a IN SHOP SAMPLE at Teavana in Lancaster.
Blended with Teavana’s Youthberry White Tea
It Made a GREAT 1st Steep of My Day.
Could not get away with out buying 2oz’s for home.
This is a Light White Blend with Super Fruit Flavor
including South American Acai Palm.
Looking to future Pots of this here at Home.
Keep on Steepin

This one is like sunshine in a mug! It makes me think of summertime… I find that I like to steep it a bit longer than required to make the flavour stronger, but it is definitely one of my favorites!

I was really impressed with this tea. I had two 20oz cups in an hour. It was just the perfect level of sweet with out adding any sweetner.

I’m not a big fan of Teavana’s agressive selling techniques, but I and my daughter both like this tea a lot. I steeled myself to brave the local mall just after Christmas and to my delight found it on sale for 75% off :)

It has the perfect notes of sweetness and astringency and is well balanced in flavor with lots of yummy orange in both flavor and aroma. It’s my favorite orange tea.

I got this tea mostly as a mixer, but have had it on it’s own a couple times and really just don’t care for it. I guess I just don’t like my tea to be mainly citrus. The first time I had it plain, I almost felt like I was drinking hot orange juice, so the next time I had it I tried it iced, and still just didn’t really care for it. Now I don’t even like it mixed with other stuff. Luckily I only bought 1oz. Lesson learned.

190 °F / 87 °C

Got a sample in my Birthday gift, steep it and fall in love!
I can’t wait to receive my order from Teavana, :)

It’s an orange flavour, this iced tea is soooo good
Come on mail man…!!

This is like orange juice but without any of the goodness of juice. I tried it both hot and iced, and it’s just sort of… hollow.

Boiling 8 min or more

I am definitely one who favors fruit infused tea. Especially if it’s anything orange flavored. To start off, this tea has a very nice aroma. In my opinion, it doesn’t even need to be sweetened as much as I do with most other teas. Plus it tastes good just chilled with out honey or sugar. Overall I’m very satisfied with the balance of sweet and tart it has to it. It’s great for both relaxing at night and waking up in the morning.

Flavors: Floral, Flowers, Fruity, Orange Blossom

I visited my friend today between classes to help her study and she offered to make lunch and tea! She loooooves this tea and has about 2 tins full top the top.
It’s good.
She made it a bit tart to my liking, but it was decent! I feel like it’d be much better iced though