Wild Orange Blossom

Fruit Herbal Blend
Orange Zest
Edit tea info Last updated by TheKesser

• “So I'm currently drinking more Muharajah/Samurai Chai from Teavana, but I don't want to log it two days in a row - it's just great for getting past my sinues and this stupid cold. Because of...” Read full tasting note
    cavocorax 1392 tasting notes
  • “There's a friends and family 30% off thingie going on (just mention it in-store, I don't have a code for online sorry) so I got some of this one to try. I actually like it. I'm having it...” Read full tasting note
    OMGsrsly 1162 tasting notes
  • “thank you *fiddling* for this sample! this one reminds me a lot of tazo's wild sweet orange (or whatever it's called), though a little nicer. There is a tartness in this one from the hibiscus that...” Read full tasting note
    Silaena 4034 tasting notes
  • “This was a tea of the month for April on the Classic plan. You can probably tell from the fact that it's halfway through May and I'm just now getting to this one that I wasn't overly excited by...” Read full tasting note
    __Morgana__ 933 tasting notes

From Teavana

Orange blossom petals, sweet hibiscus flowers and delicate rose petals combine with the rich taste of tart wild citrus fruit. Indulge in this harmoniously delightful herbal tisane any time of day or night (naturally caffeine-free).

Ingredients: Apple pieces, hibiscus flowers, rosehip peels, beetroot pieces, apple slices, orange slices, orange peels, flavoring (orange, grapefruit), orange juice pieces, orange petals, rose petals

About Teavana View company

This is a lovely straightforward cup of fruit tea – very fruity, with a taste of sweet grapefruit and orange juice, not too tart, not too sweet, just the right amount of tang. It is peppy and invigorating. I can taste the rose, but it is subtle and blends well with the orange top notes and there is a hint of orange blossom there too in the finish. It’s direct, but not aggressive. Where it really shines for me is in a blend, it has quite a straightforward fruity favor that goes really well with lots of other flavours, I especially like it 50/50 with Teavana’s Peach Tranquility.

Boiling 8 min or more

Thursday Dec. 16, 2010
1st Steep of the day.
This was a IN SHOP SAMPLE at Teavana in Lancaster.
Blended with Teavana’s Youthberry White Tea
It Made a GREAT 1st Steep of My Day.
Could not get away with out buying 2oz’s for home.
This is a Light White Blend with Super Fruit Flavor
including South American Acai Palm.
Looking to future Pots of this here at Home.
Keep on Steepin

This one is like sunshine in a mug! It makes me think of summertime… I find that I like to steep it a bit longer than required to make the flavour stronger, but it is definitely one of my favorites!

I was really impressed with this tea. I had two 20oz cups in an hour. It was just the perfect level of sweet with out adding any sweetner.

I’m not a big fan of Teavana’s agressive selling techniques, but I and my daughter both like this tea a lot. I steeled myself to brave the local mall just after Christmas and to my delight found it on sale for 75% off :)

It has the perfect notes of sweetness and astringency and is well balanced in flavor with lots of yummy orange in both flavor and aroma. It’s my favorite orange tea.

I got this tea mostly as a mixer, but have had it on it’s own a couple times and really just don’t care for it. I guess I just don’t like my tea to be mainly citrus. The first time I had it plain, I almost felt like I was drinking hot orange juice, so the next time I had it I tried it iced, and still just didn’t really care for it. Now I don’t even like it mixed with other stuff. Luckily I only bought 1oz. Lesson learned.

190 °F / 87 °C

Got a sample in my Birthday gift, steep it and fall in love!
I can’t wait to receive my order from Teavana, :)

It’s an orange flavour, this iced tea is soooo good
Come on mail man…!!

This is like orange juice but without any of the goodness of juice. I tried it both hot and iced, and it’s just sort of… hollow.

Boiling 8 min or more

This tea is very sweet in a fruity/floral way. I’m not always in the mood for sweet, but if I am then this is a great way to go! Also works well when combined with other flavors.

Flavors: Orange Zest

Although orange flavoring is well down the list of ingredients, I like this tea. It has nice, citrusy and bright flavor. A little bit of German rock sugar adds some sweetness. I just happened to try this tea in the Mall of America store a couple of years ago and liked it. Of course, I was sold a too-large canister of German rock sugar, which I am still using. But this tea is one that I will order again.