Wild Orange Blossom

Fruit Herbal Blend
Apple, Floral, Fruity, Mango, Orange, Passion Fruits, Rose, Strawberry, Tart, Orange Zest
Edit tea info Last updated by TheKesser

• “So I'm currently drinking more Muharajah/Samurai Chai from Teavana, but I don't want to log it two days in a row - it's just great for getting past my sinues and this stupid cold. Because of...” Read full tasting note
    cavocorax 1700 tasting notes
  • “There's a friends and family 30% off thingie going on (just mention it in-store, I don't have a code for online sorry) so I got some of this one to try. I actually like it. I'm having it...” Read full tasting note
    OMGsrsly 1614 tasting notes
  • “thank you *fiddling* for this sample! this one reminds me a lot of tazo's wild sweet orange (or whatever it's called), though a little nicer. There is a tartness in this one from the hibiscus that...” Read full tasting note
    Silaena 5355 tasting notes
  • “This was a tea of the month for April on the Classic plan. You can probably tell from the fact that it's halfway through May and I'm just now getting to this one that I wasn't overly excited by...” Read full tasting note
    __Morgana__ 953 tasting notes

From Teavana

Orange blossom petals, sweet hibiscus flowers and delicate rose petals combine with the rich taste of tart wild citrus fruit. Indulge in this harmoniously delightful herbal tisane any time of day or night (naturally caffeine-free).

Ingredients: Apple pieces, hibiscus flowers, rosehip peels, beetroot pieces, apple slices, orange slices, orange peels, flavoring (orange, grapefruit), orange juice pieces, orange petals, rose petals

About Teavana View company

Good herbal tea with a deep orange flavor that does not taste artificial. Good as iced tea.

Boiling 8 min or more 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

Hibiscus! You are the reason I was not too fond of this tea when I first started… but now I better understand you (and can identify you:P). With great care you a a pleasant addition to the world of tea but without it, you can be one grumpy ol’ tartbasket.

This time, I added some sweetener, more leaves, and longer steep time to liven up the tart, almost flat flavors and BAM! This tea is so much better. mm. I really do enjoy the citrusy scent and the almost punchy flavor that this tea has. With some ice, this tea is perfect for a sunny afternoon.

Raising my original rating! 63—>77

0 OZ / 0 ML
gmathis

I believe I know a few humans that could qualify as grumpy ol’ tartbaskets, myself included. Permission to borrow that phrase?

albertocanfly

Yes, of course you may! :] And don’t be silly, you definitely don’t qualify as a grumpy ol’ tartbasket:P

Kinda an upscale orange koolaid. I tried it hot and cold. Not worth the money, just buy orange Koolaid and maybe sweeten with honey instead of sugar for similar.

1 tsp 300 OZ / 8872 ML

I got this as a sample from my best friend’s mom. My best friend lived with me for a month last year and we had tea together every night after dinner. I inundated her with any tea I could find that sounded interesting in the hopes that she (a coffee drinker) would convert to the fabulous world of tea and it (mostly) worked. She’s been sharing her teas with her mom lately, and I hate that I live so far away now because TEA PARTY!!!

ahem

This tea smells and tastes like orange. The first few sips hit you in the back of the throat with a citrus flavor that progresses throughout your whole mouth. It’s not bad, but it comes across as very acidic to me, going bitter as it cools. I don’t hate this tea, and I can easily see where it would be good in blends, but I doubt it’s something I’d keep stocked. A very nice true-to-it’s-name blend though.

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML

This tea is very sweet in a fruity/floral way. I’m not always in the mood for sweet, but if I am then this is a great way to go! Also works well when combined with other flavors.

Flavors: Orange Zest

Although orange flavoring is well down the list of ingredients, I like this tea. It has nice, citrusy and bright flavor. A little bit of German rock sugar adds some sweetness. I just happened to try this tea in the Mall of America store a couple of years ago and liked it. Of course, I was sold a too-large canister of German rock sugar, which I am still using. But this tea is one that I will order again.

I love hibiscus and rose, so while this tea has a strong flavor it’s very enjoyable for me. The citrus taste is also strong, but it gives it a natural sweetness. Great tea for summer. Haven’t mixed it with anything else yet.

One of the best teas by Teavana. It’s not only delicious, but it will leave your place with that refreshing citrus scent after you steep it. My preset for herbal teas is 7 minutes with boiling water, then I add some honey and magic happens. I wish you sweet dreams after having this one, you will feel soothed and relaxed!

This is tart like pink grapefruit and has the undertones of beets. It’s too citrusy for my liking.

I love this as a iced tea, as a hot tea it is pretty bad.

Iced 8 min or more