Wild Orange Blossom

Fruit Herbal Blend
Floral, Flowers, Fruity, Orange Blossom, Apple, Mango, Orange, Passion Fruits, Rose, Strawberry, Tart, Orange Zest
Edit tea info Last updated by TheKesser

From Teavana

Orange blossom petals, sweet hibiscus flowers and delicate rose petals combine with the rich taste of tart wild citrus fruit. Indulge in this harmoniously delightful herbal tisane any time of day or night (naturally caffeine-free).

Ingredients: Apple pieces, hibiscus flowers, rosehip peels, beetroot pieces, apple slices, orange slices, orange peels, flavoring (orange, grapefruit), orange juice pieces, orange petals, rose petals

About Teavana View company

This is tart like pink grapefruit and has the undertones of beets. It’s too citrusy for my liking.

I love this as a iced tea, as a hot tea it is pretty bad.

Iced 8 min or more

Pretty good! Subtle orange flavor. Lacking a touch of sophistication.

Something about this tea I just don’t like. I can’t quite put my finger on it.

Boiling 8 min or more

This one had a lot of potential to be a Celestial Seasonings Zinger clone, but I was intrigued enough to try it at a steep discount by the inclusion of beetroot and chunks of dried grapefruit. And sure enough, it’s much better than any Zinger. The hibiscus dominates as it tends to do in teas like this, but the citrus is also a prominent player and I believe the beets mellow things out a bit. It’s tart, but not as insanely unbalanced tart as Celestial Seasonings and Tazo go. I don’t think I’m ever going to be over the moon about a citrus hibiscus, but if that’s your kind of thing this is one of the better ones.

I really like this tea! While hot, I don’t like the scent that much to be honest but maybe it’ll grow on me. It’s like, wait a minute, this is hot orange juice…but it’s not because it tastes way lighter and the added floral notes help it from becoming too tart. I also add a bit of german rock sugar for the hell of it and it probably helped ease any tartness that I don’t like a whole lot of in teas.

Defiantly my fave tea from Teavana!It’s yummy on it’s own. Not too sweet, not too bitter, just right! Very citrus-y and fruity. Since it’s an herbal tea, it can be steeped for a long time wtihout getting bitter or too strong. And it’s a great tea to blend! I’ve been mixing it with David’s Tea Big Apple, Ceylon Star and Kiwi’s Big Adventure (about .5 teaspoons of Wild Orange Blossom per 1.5 teaspoons of DT) and it just adds to the flavor!
I am for sure going to re-purchase this one! :D

8 min or more

Surprisingly orangetastic. I’m not a fan of herbals usually, but this was pretty rockin’. Like warm orange juice, but in a good way.

Just starting with loose leaf teas so bear with me, I’m still getting used the intricacies. This war a very citrusy tea- a bit too much. Within the first few sips, the orange flavor was fine, but the more I drank, the stronger it got. Slight floral undertones at the end of each sip, with the orange overpowering any other flavor as far as I could tell. Might try it again later blended with another tea, or as an iced tea. See if it improves then. Overall however, it’s not really to my tastes.

Love it, but even better as blend!