Wild Orange Blossom

Fruit Herbal Blend
Apple Pieces, Beet Root Pieces, Citrus, Citrus Peel, Hibiscus Flowers, Natural Flavours, Orange, Rose Hip Peels, Rose Petals
Orange, Rosehips, Citrus Zest, Floral, Hibiscus, Orange Zest, Citrus, Tart, Flowers, Fruity, Orange Blossom, Apple, Mango, Passion Fruits, Rose, Strawberry
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Shae

2 Images

From Teavana

Refreshing orange infusion with light floral undertones

A tribute to the plentiful citrus groves along the Indian River, this bright favorite blends orange slices and pretty rose petals.

Ingredients: Apple pieces, hibiscus flowers, rose hip peels, beetroot pieces, apple slices, citrus slices, citrus peels, natural flavoring, orange juice pieces, orange petals, rose petals

How To Steep
3 Perfectea Scoops – Scoop loose leaf tea into infuser.
205°F – Heat fresh (preferably filtered) water.
8 fl oz – Pour water over sachet in cup.
5 min – Stay close to this steep time for optimal flavor.
1 steep

Blends Well With
Youthberry White Tea
Strawberry Blush Rosé Oolong Tea
Raspberry Riot Lemon Mate Tea

About Teavana View company

This tea is very sweet in a fruity/floral way. I’m not always in the mood for sweet, but if I am then this is a great way to go! Also works well when combined with other flavors.

Flavors: Orange Zest

Although orange flavoring is well down the list of ingredients, I like this tea. It has nice, citrusy and bright flavor. A little bit of German rock sugar adds some sweetness. I just happened to try this tea in the Mall of America store a couple of years ago and liked it. Of course, I was sold a too-large canister of German rock sugar, which I am still using. But this tea is one that I will order again.

I love hibiscus and rose, so while this tea has a strong flavor it’s very enjoyable for me. The citrus taste is also strong, but it gives it a natural sweetness. Great tea for summer. Haven’t mixed it with anything else yet.

One of the best teas by Teavana. It’s not only delicious, but it will leave your place with that refreshing citrus scent after you steep it. My preset for herbal teas is 7 minutes with boiling water, then I add some honey and magic happens. I wish you sweet dreams after having this one, you will feel soothed and relaxed!

This is tart like pink grapefruit and has the undertones of beets. It’s too citrusy for my liking.

I love this as a iced tea, as a hot tea it is pretty bad.

Iced 8 min or more

Pretty good! Subtle orange flavor. Lacking a touch of sophistication.

Something about this tea I just don’t like. I can’t quite put my finger on it.

Boiling 8 min or more

This one had a lot of potential to be a Celestial Seasonings Zinger clone, but I was intrigued enough to try it at a steep discount by the inclusion of beetroot and chunks of dried grapefruit. And sure enough, it’s much better than any Zinger. The hibiscus dominates as it tends to do in teas like this, but the citrus is also a prominent player and I believe the beets mellow things out a bit. It’s tart, but not as insanely unbalanced tart as Celestial Seasonings and Tazo go. I don’t think I’m ever going to be over the moon about a citrus hibiscus, but if that’s your kind of thing this is one of the better ones.

I really like this tea! While hot, I don’t like the scent that much to be honest but maybe it’ll grow on me. It’s like, wait a minute, this is hot orange juice…but it’s not because it tastes way lighter and the added floral notes help it from becoming too tart. I also add a bit of german rock sugar for the hell of it and it probably helped ease any tartness that I don’t like a whole lot of in teas.