Wild Orange Blossom

Fruit Herbal Blend
Apple Pieces, Beet Root Pieces, Citrus, Citrus Peel, Hibiscus Flowers, Natural Flavours, Orange, Rose Hip Peels, Rose Petals
Citrus, Hibiscus, Orange, Tart, Floral, Flowers, Fruity, Orange Blossom, Apple, Mango, Passion Fruits, Rose, Strawberry, Orange Zest
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Shae

2 Images

From Teavana

Refreshing orange infusion with light floral undertones

A tribute to the plentiful citrus groves along the Indian River, this bright favorite blends orange slices and pretty rose petals.

Ingredients: Apple pieces, hibiscus flowers, rose hip peels, beetroot pieces, apple slices, citrus slices, citrus peels, natural flavoring, orange juice pieces, orange petals, rose petals

How To Steep
3 Perfectea Scoops – Scoop loose leaf tea into infuser.
205°F – Heat fresh (preferably filtered) water.
8 fl oz – Pour water over sachet in cup.
5 min – Stay close to this steep time for optimal flavor.
1 steep

Blends Well With
Youthberry White Tea
Strawberry Blush Rosé Oolong Tea
Raspberry Riot Lemon Mate Tea

About Teavana View company

Just starting with loose leaf teas so bear with me, I’m still getting used the intricacies. This war a very citrusy tea- a bit too much. Within the first few sips, the orange flavor was fine, but the more I drank, the stronger it got. Slight floral undertones at the end of each sip, with the orange overpowering any other flavor as far as I could tell. Might try it again later blended with another tea, or as an iced tea. See if it improves then. Overall however, it’s not really to my tastes.

Love it, but even better as blend!

The tartness hits you right away! Citrus is very strong. A little dry aftertaste.

My desk is over crowded with papers, books and things to do. A cup of tea* is a welcome escape from the ever growing pile. Its not the best cup its not the worst but it is good to have something.

• I know its not technically tea but I use the common expression for hot beverages that are not coffee or coco.

Mixes beautifully with almost anything!

I did not care for this tea the least bit. I found it to be very tart and sour.