Edit tea info Last updated by K S

• “Sample supplied by Teaves. Let me start by saying I don't like rose flavored tea. When I open the bag, I smell rose. Is it natural? I don't know its rose. I steep it. Now I smell strawberry. I like...” Read full tasting note
    ks6 1250 tasting notes

From Teaves Tea Company

An elegant blend of rose petals, strawberries and black tea. This tea emits a floral aroma that is complimented by a smooth and sweet taste.

About Teaves Tea Company View company

Sample supplied by Teaves. Let me start by saying I don’t like rose flavored tea. When I open the bag, I smell rose. Is it natural? I don’t know its rose. I steep it. Now I smell strawberry. I like strawberry.

The sip is not bad. I smell rose as I drink but taste mainly strawberry followed by black tea in the aftertaste. The flavors are all medium bodied. Nothing is overdone. If you are looking for a cup of blasting flavor this is not it. This is a quieter cup for mellow times.

I don’t detect any bitterness or astringency. Rose tea hater that I am, even I have to say this is a pleasant cup. I wouldn’t turn it down if offered. Pleasantly surprised by this one.