Mango Goodness

Edit tea info Last updated by Babble

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Thank you *Teaves* for this sample (I won it in a contest). You can't-a have-a de Mango!! The first time I saw this tea, it seemed like a tea that needed to be cold-brewed. So the first time...” Read full tasting note
    forkyfork 166 tasting notes

From Teaves Tea Company

Sweet flavor of tropical mangos blended with calendula blossoms and black tea. Light and sweet in taste, this blend will satisfy your palette served hot or over ice.

Ingredients: Black tea, calendula and natural flavors

About Teaves Tea Company View company

1 Tasting Note

Thank you Teaves for this sample (I won it in a contest).

You can’t-a have-a de Mango!!

The first time I saw this tea, it seemed like a tea that needed to be cold-brewed. So the first time I cold-brewed it in the fridge, it didn’t go as planned. There was too much black tea base and not enough mango flavor. I put it away and didn’t try for a while.

Flash forward to a few weeks later when I dug this out and decided to try again. This time I used less leaf, and now the mango flavor really shines through. This is a delicious iced tea that doesn’t need any sweetener to get that mango flavor. I’m sure a little bit would make it pop, but for a calorie free treat this hits the spot.

Glad I finally got to cold brew this correctly.