Rising Steadily Flower Tea

Flowering Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by TeaVivre

• “The liquor is a light pinky amber and the flavour is as soft like nibbling on a flower. It doesn't taste like much at first but then the floral honey sweetness creeps in. I barely taste the tea in...” Read full tasting note
    CrowKettle 505 tasting notes
  • “MY *TEAVIVRE* SAMPLES CAME IN! I'm so excited! This blooming tea was something I was really looking forward to, as I had never had one before and they always look so cool! Unfortunately I don't...” Read full tasting note
    starberry 176 tasting notes

From Teavivre

Origin: Fuding, Fujian, China

Ingredients: Made of Silver Needle Green Tea, Globe Amaranth and Jasmine

Harvest time: April 10, 2014

Taste: A fragrant, sweet taste, lingering flower scent mixed with tea flavor

Brew: Brew a single tea bundle in a clear glass in boiling water

Health Benefits: Thanks to the combination of green tea leaves, various natural blossoms, blooming tea has many health benefits such as delaying the ageing of cells, whitening the skins, improving immunity etc. Jasmine flower has the benefits for refreshing mind, aiding weight loss, clearing the throat, and eliminating freckles and wrinkles. It also shares some other functions with ordinary tea. Globe amaranth flower Efficacious for nourishing one’s looks, taking good care of skin.

About Teavivre View company

The liquor is a light pinky amber and the flavour is as soft like nibbling on a flower. It doesn’t taste like much at first but then the floral honey sweetness creeps in. I barely taste the tea in this one. It’s mostly amaranth and subtle, but sweet, jasmine. It’s a delicate tea. It got a little sour as it cooled.

MY TEAVIVRE SAMPLES CAME IN! I’m so excited! This blooming tea was something I was really looking forward to, as I had never had one before and they always look so cool! Unfortunately I don’t have a nice fancy glass teapot but I do have a really large glass mug.

WOW THIS IS LIKETHE COOLEST EVER!? The flower literally opens up into 3 full blooms its insane IT IS SO TALL WOW my mug is JUST TALL ENOUGH TO HOLD ITS FULL HEIGHT. DANG. It’s so pretty! I kinda had a fear that the bloom wouldn’t be as cool as it is in photos, you know? BUT IT’S SUPER COOL.

Okay I think I over-steeped slightly because I spent so much time just looking at it and taking pictures HAH but it still tastes great! Very light and flowery, smooth and slightly sweet. Giving the rating extra points for the EXPERIENCE though because that was AWESOME.