Family Hapiness Flower Tea

Flowers, Sweet
Edit tea info Last updated by TeaVivre
205 °F / 96 °C

1 Tasting Note View all

• “I'm really really excited, firstly because I finally got tea flowers! (And I'm first to review this) I promised to myself that I do not buy more tea in this year but thanks to Teavivre and their...” Read full tasting note
    Riimu 40 tasting notes

From Teavivre

Origin: Hulin(湖林), Fuding, Fujian, China

Ingredients: Handmade of Silver Needle Green Tea, Jasmine and Lily

Taste: A fragrant, sweet taste, lingering flower scent mixed with tea flavor

Brew: Brew a single tea bundle in a clear glass in boiling water. Glass Cup: 10cm in height, over 7cm in diameter

Health Benefits: Thanks to the combination of green tea leaves and dehydrated flowers, blooming tea has many health benefits such as delaying the ageing of cells, whitening the skins, improving immunity etc.

About Teavivre View company

1 Tasting Note

I’m really really excited, firstly because I finally got tea flowers! (And I’m first to review this) I promised to myself that I do not buy more tea in this year but thanks to Teavivre and their sales I bought these blooming teas and two 100g bags of milky and strawberry oolong, oh poo.
This little dry ball of tea and flowers smells pretty much like sheng which is quite interesting. I can’t even tell how excited I was when I dropped that ball to water, almost better that christmas. It was so amazing to watch it first floating on the surface, then sinking to bottom and then bursting open. It really pretty looking, and the taste of the tea itself is not bad, sweet and flowery. I really like that jasmine arch that reddish lily is just adorable. My supposition was that these blooming teas are more like eye candy than mouth candy, but this does well in both categories. These things would be excellent at parties.

Flavors: Flowers, Sweet