Organic Green Tea Powder

Green Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by TeaVivre

• “I will eventually try this as a hot beverage but not today. I finally got proportions worked out for a nice frothy frappuccino type drink. Once I accepted this is not going to taste like Starbucks...” Read full tasting note
    ks6 1158 tasting notes

From Teavivre

Origin: Lin’an City in Hangzhou, Zhejiang.

Ingredients: made of the fresh organic tea leaves

Harvest time: May 20, 2013

Taste: complex layers of flavor, with an attractive taste that is brisk and slight bitter.

This Green Tea Powder comes from Hangzhou. It is made of the fresh organic tea leaves, milled into fine powder. The fresh tea leaves are in the shape of one bud with three to four leaves. Usually the water temperature for brewing this tea is at 60℃ to 80℃.

About Teavivre View company

I will eventually try this as a hot beverage but not today. I finally got proportions worked out for a nice frothy frappuccino type drink. Once I accepted this is not going to taste like Starbucks (because it is not matcha) I liked it fine. The main problem is learning to use less. A 1/2 tsp in a 16 oz drink is plenty. I made a creamy, sweet, green tinted tan concoction. The taste is more brown than green.

Safety tip – when you use a blender make sure the base is screwed on tightly. Yeah, all over the desk top.

__Morgana__