Sweet Dreams

Herbal Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Devilish

From Teekanne

(Original text in German)

Sweet dreams – for moments that call for relaxation and rest. The combination of lemon balm, chamomile and lavender is good for digestion and has a beneficial effect. Fine Mint refreshes and gives the tea its special refinement. Enjoy a cup of pure well-being.

Ingredients: Lemon balm, chamomile, lime blossoms, peppermint, sage, verbena herb, lavender

Preparation: Steep in boiling water for 5 minutes

About Teekanne View company

malomorgen was nice enough to send this my way a while back! thanks so much!!!

I am forcing myself to choose at random from my YET TO BE SAMPLED – “new” pile today. So…my timing and choices will be completely different from my norm. I usually do several black and black flavored this early…then move on to greens, whites, other flavors, herbals, minty, rooibos types…it’s a WILDCARD WEDNESDAY tho, folks!!!

This one smells slightly herbally…not overly so.It’s greenish yellow in color.It tastes like an herbal tea with lemon – I can pick out the Chamomile for sure!

I’m not sure why…but this sort of reminds me of lip balm. I know that’s kind of random.

This isn’t something I would swim across ocean’s for but it’s not too shabby! Very grateful I got to try it!!! Thanks again malomorgen!

My stomach is not on the roll this morning so im starting the day with Sweet dreams :D Just thinking Chamomile will probably help. Luckily is friday. I like to drink this tea just lightly sweetened. It’s very calming…

I hope that your tummy feels better soon! ::hugs::

awww thanks a lot. it’s much better by now :D

Hooray! Glad to hear it :D

This tea smells somewhat sweet and a bit of honey. There are quite a lot of herbs in it but it’s just camomile to me. Overall, a calming tea but nothing amazing.