Calming Chamomile : Relaxing

Herbal Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by LatteTeaDah

1 Tasting Note View all

• “I bought this from my grocery aisle when my Revolution Tea chamomile/mint sampler ran out. A family member was having digestive trouble and found the chamomile to be helpful. This is a pure...” Read full tasting note
    latteteadah 53 tasting notes

From Teekanne

Since it was first introduced to the world in the 17th century, camomile has been recognized for its ability to aid aching muscles, combat stress and help calm a chaotic day. Honor yourself with this all-natural blend and enjoy the benefits of deep relaxation.

About Teekanne View company

1 Tasting Note

This is a pure chamomile tisane, it’s the only ingredient listed, though it’s not what I’d call a full “leaf” – the ingredients appeared to be a bit chopped and it’s in a regular/convential tea bag.
I steeped per the usual method and it’s a tasty, relaxing cup of chamomile, though the flavor doesn’t come “alive” as with other versions that add other herbs into the blend.

A great cup for the purist, recommended for the person looking for an accessible herb tea that isn’t fussy. But if you’re looking for a chamomile "experience’, there are better brands out there to try.