Happy Moods

Green Herbal Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Devilish

1 Tasting Note View all

• “A fairly complicated tea to me... the taste is unfamiliar and rather hard to describe. Perhaps it's because I have never tried anything like lemongrass + tea before. I can't recognize any fruity...” Read full tasting note
    larukucafe 302 tasting notes

From Teekanne

This enlivening herbal tea blend with green tea is like sipping sunshine!

That’s because TEEKANNE Happy Moods is a blend of refreshing Lemongrass with stimulating Green Tea, known for its antioxidant properties. Coriander, Cardamom, Cinnamon and Ginger paired with the fruity flavours of Apple, Orange Peels and Marigold Flowers create a special taste.

Ingredients:
Lemongrass, Apple, Green Tea (13%), Orange Peels, Marigold Flowers (2%), Ginger, Coriander, Cardamom, Cinnamon

Preparation:
Steep in boiling water for 5 minutes

About Teekanne View company

1 Tasting Note

A fairly complicated tea to me… the taste is unfamiliar and rather hard to describe. Perhaps it’s because I have never tried anything like lemongrass + tea before. I can’t recognize any fruity flavour in this honey-brown liquor, instead the notes I can get are cardamom and ginger, with a faint hint of cinnamon. The spiciness is, fortunately, only mellow despite the presence of many spices. While I don’t find this tea particularly uplifting, it will do a good job in warming you up in a cold morning. Perhaps that’s why the tea company describes this tea as “like sipping sunshine”?