TehKu Golden Monkey

Edit tea info Last updated by Doulton

1 Tasting Note View all

• “This is a delightfully rich and satisfying tea. It's smoky, a bit malty, full-bodied, and complete within itself. Near the end of my cup I added a bit of honey and milk, which did not detract...” Read full tasting note
    Doulton 255 tasting notes

From TehKu

“This Chinese black tea from the Fujian region offers an extraordinarily sweet, chocolate-like fragrance.”

“Chinese black tea from Fujian region. The liquor has a soft, rich sweetness without any astringency and leaves a wonderful, lingering aftertaste. One of our top sellers. There are many different qualities of Golden Monkey in the market. Only a few have the wonderful chocolate-cocoa notes.”

About TehKu View company

1 Tasting Note

This is a delightfully rich and satisfying tea. It’s smoky, a bit malty, full-bodied, and complete within itself. Near the end of my cup I added a bit of honey and milk, which did not detract from the tea, but really didn’t add anything. I would drink this again, hot and golden. Golden Monkey seems to be the tea-drinker’s equivalent to a single-malt scotch.

TehKu is a local company with a wonderful tea-house, and I know that they do mail-order for those who live outside the area. No affiliation.