Herbal Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by denisend

From Ten Ren

The caffeine free version of TenRen’s Ginger Tea consists of a blend of ginger roots and chicory roots. Ginger lovers will love this tea as the aroma and taste of ginger is prominent. Ginger tea has a brown hue, the aroma of ginger, and a spicy yet sweet ginger taste and aftertaste. Many individuals enjoy a cup of ginger tea when they are feeling under the weather.

About Ten Ren View company

I drank this with lunch and it was pretty mellow for a ginger tea. I guess it was the hickory, which I could barely taste. I’m used to ginger being a little sharper. This was more earthy. Not a bad thing, but very different.

2009-11-22 8pm
Not something that I would normally drink, but I’m feeling under the weather. The taste is strongly like ginger – not a sweet ginger (like cookies) but a strong ginger (like freshly cut ginger root).

There’s a definite bite in the back of my throat from the ginger, it’s very strong.

I have loose ginger root and I love blending it w/ green and white teas!

Neat idea! I’ll have to keep that in mind once I finish this tea (only have another bag or two). We usually have some ginger root on hand, since my husband cooks with it frequently.

I had some ginger tea at the Golden Wok a few months ago, and have been trying to find something that imitates the flavor. I really like the ginger flavor. It gets spicier as it cools, which is spectacular.