tess flame

Fruit Herbal Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Indigobloom

From tess tea

Bright fruit composition of hibiscus, wild rose, apple and strawberry

About tess tea View company

Wowsa, this is some tart tea!! In my citron oolong review I lamented the lack of tart, but this tea certainly makes up for it
The fruit is all blended together, but I can taste apple, strawberry… and hey there it is, the orange comes through in the aftertaste!
If you let it steep too long, and then cool, it starts to taste like juice, but I don’t mind. However, I think if one were to try this iced, it might take some time to get the mixture just right. That said, this will definitely be on my list of iced teas this summer.
Best gift ever!!! I still have two more tess teas to review, one of them is green (which worries me a touch, they tend to jitterbug me) and the other black. I LOVE trying new foods/beverages so to say I am looking forward to it would be an understatement.
((oh and this is bagged! yes, I am giving a non loose-leaf tea this rating! from their website it seems that they don’t process it much, so maybe loose-leaf principles are applied?))
One thing that has me curious… is the “sparkles of hibiscus”— what exactly does that mean?? is it steeped separately in carbonated water? processed in some special way? Yes, I get that there is something extra zingy in here, but what is it??? probably a gimmick for tea lushes like me…

205 °F / 96 °C 8 min or more