English Breakfast

Edit tea info Last updated by

• “After a recent experience with a Lipton teabag, maybe I am overrating this. Or maybe not. because for a tea which sells basically in every supermarket for about 1.50€ for 30 teabags (or half price...” Read full tasting note
    cteresa 328 tasting notes

From Tetley

Brisk flavor and amber colored, this blend combines full-bodied teas from around the world to create a rich, robust tea smooth enough to drink any time of the day.

About Tetley View company

After a recent experience with a Lipton teabag, maybe I am overrating this. Or maybe not. because for a tea which sells basically in every supermarket for about 1.50€ for 30 teabags (or half price if you see a discount) this really is incredibly nice. I was planning to have it with milk, and was careless with brewing it, but it survived and took milk incredibly well.

I am quite flabbergasted at how nice this cheap teabag turned out to be. But very happy at the result! Stocking this up for sure, for those moments where teabags are convenient, though these not quite fit all my criteria not being individually wrapped (they would not be this price if they were, though!)

Ysaurella

not expensive at all in portugal…2,30 € minimum here :)
Tetley is not bad you’re right Teresa

cteresa

It gets worse even, a supermarket had a promotion this week, it is 69 cents for 30 teabags, that is about 2 cents per bag. I got to pick up a bag for my own!
this was tea, real tea, and a pretty nice breakfast tea bag, just very happy with it.

K S

I don’t know if the Americanized version is the same but this is what I use when I just want simple iced tea. Quite nice and far more full flavored than Lipton.

cteresa

K S might be the same, Tetley seems to have a relatively simple (at least compared to Lipton lineup). Though the pic on this does not quite match my product, mine it´s a foil bag with a zipper with 30 round no-string bags. And iced tea, hmm with a lot of (real) lemon, now that is a good idea now that it seems Spring has arrived with a bang!