Lemon Chamomile

Fruit Herbal Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Sabrael D. Carroll

1 Tasting Note View all

• “This tea tastes like what happens if you leave your cup out for a few days, a cup with cream and sugar, and it gets all moldy and gross. But you forgot and made a cup of tea in it anyways. At...” Read full tasting note
    DaisyChubb 504 tasting notes

From Tetley

Tetley’s Lemon Chamomile Tea Bag tea brews a tangy and floral cup of quality fruit-infused herbal tea from every Tetley’s tea bag that you steep. Tetley’s Lemon chamomile tea is all-natural and caffeine-free thanks to the calming powers of chamomile blended with brisk and tangy sweet lemon flavor. Tetley’s Lemon Chamomile Herbal Tea Drawstring Tea Bag easy-dunking tea from Coffee For Less comes in boxes of individually-wrapped tea bags in order to ensure that every tea bag stays fresh longer.

About Tetley View company

1 Tasting Note

This tea tastes like what happens if you leave your cup out for a few days, a cup with cream and sugar, and it gets all moldy and gross. But you forgot and made a cup of tea in it anyways. At least, that’s what I thought I did when I first had this tea.

So I washed my cup really well, and tried again. Still gross.

Tried again a week later. Same thing :(

It smells lovely, like it would put me right to sleep, but I’ll give this one to my mom-in-law as punishment for her giving me DT’s Cinnamon Heart (Only half kidding. maybe she’ll like it! haha, I’ll warn her first of course n_n)