Orange Peach

Fruit Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Sabrael D. Carroll

1 Tasting Note View all

From Tetley

Tetley’s Orange Peach Tea Bag tea produces a sweet and delicious cup of quality fruit-infused tea from every Tetley’s tea bag that you steep. Tetley’s Orange Peach tea is a sensational blend of flavors that make this one of the best peach teas you will ever drink. Sweet oranges and ripe peaches provide the perfect blend of flavor for this caffeine-free herbal tea. Tetley’s Orange Peach Herbal Tea Drawstring Tea Bag easy-dunking tea from Coffee For Less comes in boxes of individually-wrapped tea bags in order to ensure that every tea bag stays fresh longer.

About Tetley View company

1 Tasting Note

This evening I went out to dinner for my sister-in-law’s birthday and chose this tea from the selection. I have yet to find a peach tea that I really like (I love peaches, but peach flavoring is usually too sweet for me). This was pretty good, but it didn’t taste like peach or orange to me. It tasted like grapefruit, and something almost minty, which I think may be eucalyptus. I would drink this again if it was offered to me, but probably wouldn’t buy it.

TheLastDodo

ditto on the peach. Flavorings never get it right. It’s always too sweet or just… wrong in some way