Earl Grey Green tea

Green Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by
175 °F / 79 °C 8 min or more

From Tetley

We’ve combined the irresistibly light flavour of green tea, with the bold and distinctive taste of bergamot essence. The result is an unmistakable tea that’s both refreshing, regal and sure to please your palate.

About Tetley View company

This is a great tea for a blend… It tastes of bergamot with a light hint of green aftertaste !… try it with milk, Mmmm.. !!!

175 °F / 79 °C 8 min or more
Nicole Harvey

OMG! This is the only tea I will drink. It is the best tasting tea ever. The aroma the flavor is like no other tea. I even took some to work and gave a sample to all my co-workers which was not a good idea because they all come back for more. I now have to hide my tea. To make matters worst I can’t seem to find this Tetley Earl Grey Green Tea on any of the grocery shelves at this time. Help Me!!!!! Was this product removed for some reason?

Hmm, not my favourite. It’s an odd combination. I like my tea unadorned, and this probably needs sugar or milk. I’ll give it a shot another time.

A really nice blend of the two distinct tea flavours. I enjoy Earl Grey and Green teas and this Earl Grey/Green combo offers a satisfying variation on both tea genres.

Not my favourite tea ever, but like Honey Lemon Ginseng, will put up with quite a bit of travel-mug abuse.