Tetley Tea Bag

Edit tea info Last updated by Joker

• “Hello Steepsterites! We were in the UK this weekend to attend a family wedding. To make a lot of things a lot easier we had booked local accomodations for the night. It was... Well, it was a...” Read full tasting note
    Angrboda 1281 tasting notes
  • “Backlogging from Vacation #1: I spent a week at my fiance's father's house with him. It was a nice vacation. I really like his father in some ways and not so much in others. I think it is like...” Read full tasting note
    MegWesley 526 tasting notes
  • “This is my 'normal' tea for home at the moment. I'm often not the person who is drinking it though, because I often make it for my housemate while I make myself something more interesting. He...” Read full tasting note
    grinnyguy 187 tasting notes
  • “Standard, basic black tea. I take six teabags with some agave at one time and make iced tea overnight. Comes out pretty good. Can be found easily at local supermarket. 12/24/13 - I finished the...” Read full tasting note
    hannabling 81 tasting notes

From Tetley

2000 perforations let the flavor flood out.

The tea in Canada and the UK is not the same as the tea offered in the USA. The Canadian consumer has a different tea palate than the US consumer, and our tea reflects the choice of the Americans. Our British Blend tea is the closest blend to what is enjoyed in Canada and the UK. It comes in a round, stringless tea bag with a special paper that allows for fuller infusion, but it is not an identical blend to the Canadian/UK blends.

Our Classic Blends, British Blends, Green Blends and Iced Tea Blends, regular and decaf, have been manufactured in Georgia for over 50 years. The canisters and drawstring teas are manufactured in the UK by our parent company, The Tetley Group.

None of our Black tea blends contain any tea from China. These teas are sourced from many different countries, including Kenya, Malawi, Tanzania, Uganda, Rwanda, Burundi, India, Vietnam, Argentina, Papua New Guinea and Indonesia. Our Green and White tea blends contain tea sourced from China, and we have an extensive testing and tasting regime to ensure they meet our very high quality and safety standards.

About Tetley View company

This is tea.
It was fine, although it did taste strong, I liked it.
The only thing that turns me off to this tea is that it isn’t the same blend as that used in the UK and Canada. That’s kind of a bummer. But that’s the ropes of drinking tea in the US.

This is the tea I grew up on, and when I bought it the other week in a misguided attempt to economise I remembered why I always used to think tea tasted like water. The next day I was back on the Twinings. Sorry bank balance.

It’s what I drink at work – acceptable. Milk a necessity and no sugar.

I drink this every morning.

I love it, if nothing more than the comfort of childhood tradition. :-)

Admittedly not the worst i have tasted, but not really up to standard for me. Love those Tetley tea folk! but unfortunately theyre not picking good enough teas for me!

This is my go to tea, is a mild basic english breakfast tea, but the quality is really good.