Pure Peppermint

Herbal Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Cranberry

From Tetley

A refreshing peppermint infusion to revive your senses and revitalize your spirit.

About Tetley View company

I don’t even know where this tea came from. It is possible it was a gift, most likely from my mom from last Xmas. Or maybe I did buy it. Although, it is very unlikely I bought it as I am not a peppermint person, I would have most likely turned up my nose at the peppermint and moved on over to the spearmint (which usually sits right besides the peppermint – if there is any spearmint at all). I might have been looking at the spearmint and as I reached out, I grabbed the peppermint, while I was looking at the spearmint, so thinking I grabbed spearmint when I really didn’t. That sounds complicated but it actually happens quite often. Ha ha.

So anyway, a guest found this in my house and left it sitting on the counter. So I decided to try it. I might as well sip it down.

Even though I am not a peppermint lover, this tea is not too bad. I would say it is a generic mint tea. Not overly peppermint or strongly minty at all. It is kind of creamy. I think I can drink this. I will just have to close my eyes and think of spearmint as I sip.

Anna

I think that would make a great shirt print:

‘Close your eyes and think of spearmint’.

Lala

Ha ha. That shirt would suit me very well.

Not a remarkably tasty peppermint tea, but it’s all I have at work and my stomach is very, very mad at me. Brews up dark and quickly. I think I fished the bag out around the 1 minute mark.

Good if you’re a fan of peppermint! :)