Green Tea Plus Glow

Fruit Green Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Cee Long Green

• “Smells amazingly like grapefruit but not tasting too much of it yet. A nice light tea however, and maybe with some experimentation, could be a favourite.” Read full tasting note
    clong050 26 tasting notes
  • “Smells like grapefruit...sort of. I find it smells like "grapefruit flavour" which may or may not smell like actual grapefruit. I've always wondered if "grapefruit flavour" interacts with...” Read full tasting note
    AwesomeBioTA 118 tasting notes
  • “One of my favourite teas ever. I literally almost always forget that I have it steeping (mostly because I make it at work) but it always tastes amazing regardless of the steeping time. It's fruity...” Read full tasting note
    Chacals 5 tasting notes
  • “A Nice, light green tea that my co worker gave me. I like it, although with Tetley I find you gotta make sure not to overstep your tea. 1 minute I find is plenty, and the bag can easily be reused...” Read full tasting note
    kstjean 99 tasting notes

From Tetley

Feel radiant with a refreshing blend of green tea plus grapefruit, aloe vera and hibiscus.

About Tetley View company

Smells like grapefruit…sort of. I find it smells like “grapefruit flavour” which may or may not smell like actual grapefruit. I’ve always wondered if “grapefruit flavour” interacts with medications like real grapefruit. Until I find out for sure, this is off-limits for mommy.

Taste-wise…this is a pretty typical Tetley green tea. Tastes grassy, with some “flavours” mingling in there somewhere. Grapefruit? I’m not so sure. Something slightly citrusy. But not like I just chomped down on a piece of grapefruit. Then again, I often find that whenever any tea company says that their tea is flavoured with grapefruit (real or artificial), I need to take it with a grain of salt. I love grapefruit, and the flavour just never lives up to my expectations.

I can’t see my skin glowing any time soon because I’m drinking tea with “grapefruit flavour” in it. Although, I might start glowing soon because I’ve had 3 cups of tea and have to pee.

One of my favourite teas ever. I literally almost always forget that I have it steeping (mostly because I make it at work) but it always tastes amazing regardless of the steeping time. It’s fruity without being bitter, which is usually the problem I have with most fruit teas. It tastes wonderful with or without sweeteners, though I usually send to take it with a small spoonful and sugar, without milk.

A Nice, light green tea that my co worker gave me. I like it, although with Tetley I find you gotta make sure not to overstep your tea. 1 minute I find is plenty, and the bag can easily be reused again.