Pure Green Tea

Green Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Branko Šabarić

From Tetley

Savour the timeless taste of Tetley Pure Green Tea. Produced in Chinese tradition, the green tea leaves are gently and carefully steamed and rolled to provide the tea’s exquisite flavour and enticing, pale green hue.

Pure Green tea – 100% Pure and natural.

About Tetley View company

Good bang for your buck. It’s not the best green tea out there, but for a buck and change, it’s an excellent deal. Worth getting for people that aren’t huge tea drinkers or plan to ice it and add loads of sugar to it. I used to drink it when I was sick and added honey and lime to it for my throat.

I am not a huge green tea fan but this is one that I keep stocked in my tea pantry. It is not too bitter or vegetal. Its smooth to drink.

I’m not sure what I think of this green blend. On one hand, it’s pretty smooth and doesn’t have a strong flavour. On the other, it’s pretty blah. I’m kind of in-between, I guess… I don’t love it but it’s not awful. Not much else to say!

May not be a bonanza of flavor or anything but I always have some in stock to have after a meal or just casually during the day. Easy to find, inexpensive, can’t go wrong with this one.

This is a favourite of mine. I don’t know what it is about Tetley teas, but with me it seems they can do no wrong. :) This tea is smooth, and tastes like it is hinted with honey. Delicious.

I love this tea. Its got a very smooth taste, and this is one of the only teas I drink without sugar. My favorite green tea as of right now!

Currently drinking this(I assume, mine has different packaging) as a ‘main’ green so to speak as I’m almost out of other teas and haven’t been able to get to tea shop lately,
It tastes slightly grassy with barely any astringency but lacks any subtle flavours, in way a cheap Gunpowder tea would,
Low quality but takes heat well.

an acceptable daily green tea. Nothing special.

This was my introduction to tea. It was a good choice as an introductory tea because it never got bitter or anything by oversteeping it or using boiling water. I always have my green tea with honey, and this one really took the honey well.