Cleanse: Lemon Balm and Honey

Herbal Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by michelleleeanna

From Tetley

An uplifting balance of lemon balm, honey, nettle and elderflower that helps cleanse the soul.

About Tetley View company

So this is my tea tonight. I am madly studying for my final tomorrow, and the boyfriend is done his til Monday, so I’m actually at my house tonight and I forgot my loose leaf steeper at his house! Gah, I also don’t have much caffeine free tea here, definitely not any loose, as the only loose that is here is my wonderful VERDANT ORDER!! And I can’t drink it yet! Booo, I will wait til this weekend.

Anyways, after my tirade above, this tea is actually pretty good. It’s fairly mild, but it’s a nice little brew. The elderflower makes for quite a sweet smell in here, and the lemon holds its own. Now I have to get back to the books.

Misc work tea. All my gear is at home, and I am desperate for something hot and tea-like. I enjoy the mildness of the honey in this tisane. It’s sweet but not cloying/in-your-face like Honeybee from DavidsTea. I don’t know what an elderflower is but it seems ok. Not much lemon balminess in my cup. 1 minute steep in an 8 oz mug; the bag re-steeps well. I might buy a tin of this, it’s quite relaxing and satisfying.

about to try this…my stomach is super upset and need something to ease it, reluctant to try this out but im out of my tea that helps my stomach eeeek lets see how this works

One of my favorites of the moment. Very well balanced flavors. Just sweet enough, very soothing.

Excellent, checked out all the amazing healing qualities of this tea, and the bonus us it tastes great!!!

Yummy. Perfect balance of lemon balm and honey.

I’ve found that this is a great tea to steep in a mug when at school and to keep going back and adding hot water to the tea bag. Its a bit sweet and flavorful to begin with, which is great for the 3:00 sugar craving, and as you add more hot water is mellows out a bit.

It wasn’t as good as expected. The honey added a very sweet taste to it and masked the elderflower.

You should only use one tea bag for a pot!