Strawberry & Champagne Sencha

Green Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by ReeceLyne

From The Art of Tea

Fantastic Japanese Sencha mingled with real (freeze dried) strawberry pieces! Fruity and delightful.

About The Art of Tea View company

Thank you TassieTeaGirl for sending me this! This is SO delicious!
Now I love it hot but I can totally see why TassieTeaGirl likes it cold because it is SO yummy that way too! A real winner! A lovely sencha base makes it perfect.

I like the one by teavana but this one sounds really good too!

I have not had theirs. There are many companies who do this blend and some are excellent while others miss. It is one of my favorite blends though when I get a good one like this. :)

What temp did you brew it at? Looks tasty.

About 175f :)

Oh yay! I’m glad I picked well! Yes, I find a cooler temp is friendly to the sencha.

I have been drinking it every night! :)

Yay! I’m happy dancing (on the inside, I’ve just done a barre class and my legs can’t cope with actual dancing!) I picked things you like!

This is a lovely iced tea (and unsurprisingly goes well with sparkling white wine as a tea cocktail), with strawberries and a great sencha base. Not much of a fan of this one hot, but iced its great. A summer staple.

Thanks to memily for sending me an unopened box of this!
My first experience with this tea was not as good as I had hoped. This tea tasted almost exactly like grape expectations, but without the horrible bitterness. I didn’t get any strawberry or champagne. It also tasted kind of dusty or stale. I think next time I will give it a shorter steep and also try it iced at some point.

Always a bummer when reality doesn’t match expectations :( happens all too frequently for me with reading so many glowing reviews though!