Bergamot, Black Tea, Jasmine

2 Images

From The Art of Tea

DUPLICATE

About The Art of Tea View company

So after my atrocious sleep Sunday night, last night my lovely other half got a good sleep. At my expense. He seemed to like being right in the middle of our bed, with most of the doona. And rolling over on top of me left arm and side. But he slept well! He was so apologetic, and I know it wasn’t deliberate, but I can tell my barre instructor will be say a lot of “no, the other right!” to me tonight in class.

So, black tea it is! This one is still really lovely! The flavours are there, but not really strong, which I’m appreciating this morning. Nothing worse than the tea equivalent of heavy metal music when you’re still half asleep. Everything is just lovely and balanced, and gently coaxing me into the land of the living.

On Sunday we passed through the local T2 after doing a free yoga class at Lululemon and they had their Monk’s Pear for sampling. Not as good as this perfectly flavoured drop.