Mount Wellington

Vanilla
Edit tea info Last updated by Memily

2 Images

From The Art of Tea

Mount Wellington tea is a delightful blend of fruit and vanilla flavoured black teas with pretty blue cornflowers.

About The Art of Tea View company

Went on a hike today with the boy. He’s wilderness training me, today we did The Needles in southwest national park. Straight up, about 400m, wind blowing in sideways with a good dose of rain. Typical Tasmanian weather, and it was a bit awesome really! I did it all, and made good time and it made both of us quite happy! My body wasn’t able to cope with these things until recently, but I can now power up the hills and enjoy the weather and came back down nicely with no soreness or joint issues and it was awesome!

But with sideways rain comes a touch of coldness, so when we got home I made a pot of Mount Wellington tea and we warmed up on our insides. Comfort tea. Hmmmm……..

TheTeaFairy

My goodness, reading about your escapade makes me want to reach for a blanket and a huge teapot!

TassieTeaGirl

Yep! It was needed! Was such a good feeling having the warm goodness slide down my throat.

Sipdown! My cupboard went up 12, and down 1, so that’s progress. :P 166

This is a really nice creamy fruity blend. It reminds me a little of the Nina’s teas – but I can’t identify the fruit? And the Vanilla is good, but it seemed to disappear mid-cup? :O Odd, but still good. Thanks Sil!

woot! i’m under you! kinda lol

another from VariaTEA who picked this up from Memily. I have to say…this one is strange. It’s vanilla like but it’s also very much NOT vanilla like as well. Not sure how to wrap my brain around this one. It’s like a floral, fruity, creamy sort of weird thing. lol not my favourite, but i didn’t hate it haha thanks ladies!

My first few sips of this was all creamy vanilla but that subsided quickly leaving behind a heavily floral/semi-drying blerg taste. Sorry Memily but this isn’t for me. Still I am grateful for the chance to try it so thank you for the share :)

My favourite way to see out a tea from the cupboard is with a big ol’ damn pot of it.

Good job.

Adding this to the wish list to remind me to restock it one day! Yes, I enjoyed it that much—and it’s a locally blended one, so extra good as far as I’m concerned.