Mount Wellington

Edit tea info Last updated by Memily

2 Images

• “Went on a hike today with the boy. He's wilderness training me, today we did The Needles in southwest national park. Straight up, about 400m, wind blowing in sideways with a good dose of rain....” Read full tasting note
    jennanlovell 223 tasting notes

From The Art of Tea

Mount Wellington tea is a delightful blend of fruit and vanilla flavoured black teas with pretty blue cornflowers.

About The Art of Tea View company

Went on a hike today with the boy. He’s wilderness training me, today we did The Needles in southwest national park. Straight up, about 400m, wind blowing in sideways with a good dose of rain. Typical Tasmanian weather, and it was a bit awesome really! I did it all, and made good time and it made both of us quite happy! My body wasn’t able to cope with these things until recently, but I can now power up the hills and enjoy the weather and came back down nicely with no soreness or joint issues and it was awesome!

But with sideways rain comes a touch of coldness, so when we got home I made a pot of Mount Wellington tea and we warmed up on our insides. Comfort tea. Hmmmm……..

TheTeaFairy

My goodness, reading about your escapade makes me want to reach for a blanket and a huge teapot!

TassieTeaGirl

Yep! It was needed! Was such a good feeling having the warm goodness slide down my throat.