Black Green Herbal Blend
Bergamot Oil, Black Tea, Cornflower Petals, Jasmine Green Tea, Peppermint, Rose Petals
Edit tea info Last updated by Memily

• “Threw the last of this into a cold steep overnight because it was so nice the last time. A little green bitterness coming through but it was a long steep and a heavy amount of tea! As much as I've...” Read full tasting note
    memily 772 tasting notes

From The Berry Tea Shop

An exotic blend for lovers of fragrance and mystery. We have combined black and green tea with rose petals, jasmine, blue cornflowers, peppermint leaves and bergamot oil. This intoxicating blend pays homage to the legendary journey that spread tea across the world with their aromas that captivated the imaginations of many cultures.

About The Berry Tea Shop View company

As much as I’ve enjoyed it, I probably won’t restock it because of the green—and there are plenty of other flavoured blacks out there along a similar line to this one.

This one was from the Mr. Earl June 2014 box, btw. As much as I’ve enjoyed the luxury of getting two tea subscriptions each month, I’m letting this one go for a little while—after three months I’m more impressed with the monthly range from Monstrositea so we’ll see how long I can go with just one subscription….