Black Fruit Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by threewhales

From The Boston Tea Company

A naturally sweet blend of Chinese Black Tea, Raspberries, Cranberries, Rosehips, Safflowers, Natural Pomegranate and Raspberry Flavor

About The Boston Tea Company View company

A beautiful tea full of bright orange shavings and plump cranberries. If I chose my teas based on dry leaf smell….this one smells of perfume to me, I would not purchase this tea. Once brewed, the perfuminess goes away and you are left with a juicy tea. This is really delicious hot, but it really shines as an iced tea. The flavors are bright and crisp. I highly recommend this tea:)

First Sip Thought: “Fruitcake!”

Smell: I find it to be a dry smell at first, but such a gorgeous colour. When I say gorgeous, I really really really truly mean it.

Taste: Right from the beginning, it’s a fruity treat that I’m not quite sure how to put. I’m never too big on fruity teas but this is one I would not want to be without. The strongest flavour I get from each sip are the cranberries and raspberries. However, throughout the first steep it’s a very long lasting taste that is quite crisp. My first sip thought doesn’t necessarily mean it tastes like a fruitcake, but it was the first word out of my mouth that basically means “holy moly..fruity goodness everywhere!” Give it a try, and you will not be disappointed.

Super fruity, super delish. It’s also really gorgeous.