Black Fruit Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by CHAroma

2 Images

From The Boston Tea Company

Sail your senses straight to a beautiful island in the tropics! Juicy tropical mango blends beautifully with our premium hand-picked estate black tea for a deliciously rich and fruity flavor!

Ingredients: Premium blend of Chinese and Indian black teas, mango flavors.

About The Boston Tea Company View company

teabag sipdown! (214) another one from the lovely CHAroma! This is actually a pretty darn tasty teabag :) I wish i had another bag to try this as a cold brew since hot it’s got a particularly decent mango flavour without having to be a herbal/fruit blend.

CHAroma

Success! Glad you enjoyed it!

Finally! A tea that holds up to cold brewing perfectly!
I can’t wait to try it with all of my new Boston teas. A simple flavoured black. I guess that was the key all along :D

It’s sweet and mango-y, like those big suckers you can buy in dollar stores. Man I love those things. It’s not the most dignified tea in the world, but I’m excited to bring out all my Boston’s boxes at my pirate birthday party on the 20th. Oh yeah. I go all out.

Anyways, love this tea hot and cold!

Tried it hot; doesn’t taste all that great hot. I’ll recommend that everyone stick to iced tea with this blend.

Iced 8 min or more

Hackensack, NJ!
I liked the package – 8 tea bags for $1.00

7/30 I poured some over Ice and added some sugar – taste like a SNAPPLE.
So.. if you like Snapple, brew it cold.

I had a really good christmas and got lots of new tea from people who see my obsession as an easy opportunity to buy me presents (I’m not complaining). But several of them remain unopened while I drink my way through this one. It’s easy (in a bag) and yet tastes very nice. It’s got the balance of fruit and tea quite well – it’s quite sweet but not so sweet that I screw up my face like I do with some so-called teas