Green Herbal Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by CHAroma

2 Images

• “Thanks CHAroma! Looking forward to trying some of the black bagged teas you sent now that I'm through these ones :) I don't find that the green tea really adds anything to this one. For all...” Read full tasting note
    Silaena 4942 tasting notes
  • “A small bag whose ingredients include green tea and mint "flavoring". I really think that I want to give away/throw away a lot of the tea samplers I got in the large collection that I originally...” Read full tasting note
    Dis13 37 tasting notes

From The Boston Tea Company

Breeze through your workday with a pleasingly potent brew of powerful mint blended with our premium estate Chinese green tea. Imagine sailing along the drifts of white crests of paper on your desk like they are white-capped ocean waves that gently pitter-pat on the bottom of your boat. You’ll sail right home!

Ingredients: Premium Chinese green tea, mint flavor.

About The Boston Tea Company View company

Thanks CHAroma! Looking forward to trying some of the black bagged teas you sent now that I’m through these ones :) I don’t find that the green tea really adds anything to this one. For all intents and purposes it might as well just be a cup of mint or something. Not sure…it’s just nothing special :)

CHAroma

Good to know. I’ve really procrastinated trying these teabags. I like reading your thoughts on them!

Haha yeah they’re not too bad as far as tea bags go. Mt of the time I’m going to prefer loose leaf but back up plans are always good to have!

CHAroma

I like taking teabags to work ‘cause they’re so easy.

A small bag whose ingredients include green tea and mint “flavoring”. I really think that I want to give away/throw away a lot of the tea samplers I got in the large collection that I originally thought was a good deal – as I look at other brands of bagged tea and their genuine efforts at great tea with real ingredients, I can really tell the difference between this brands and every other one I have in my cabinet.

Weak flavor with a slight twingy after taste of mint that clings to your tongue for a minute after you sip this tea. I frankly cannot taste the green tea in this concoction, which was why I had bothered trying this tea int he first place. I already have some Stash pure peppermint tea, and this one simply tastes like a weaker version of that already pretty weak tea.

I’ll give this tea another chance some other time – I’ll try letting it steep for three minutes, against my better instincts – but I think the bag’s small size and artificial flavor and probably poor quality of tea has made this tea dead on arrival. Now I think I’ll finish this cup and try something with an actual flavor.