Ginger, Peach & Apricot

Edit tea info Last updated by threewhales

From The Boston Tea Company

Ginger bits, lush peaches and apricots blended with Chinese black tea and enhanced with natural ginger-peach flavor add up to a delightfully sweet-tart refresher.

About The Boston Tea Company View company

Another Backlog: I finished up the last that I had of this tea this morning. It has really carried me through these days of feeling icky. I was very glad to have it, and this one will be missed.

Having this iced this evening with a little german rock sugar. This is mighty flavorful. Glad to see the flavor and richness stays in the cold brew! Thanks, TeaEqualsBliss for passing this my way. I will have to get some more in the near future!

Not what I usually think of for a breakfast tea, but it is good. Nice fruit notes throughout the tea. I can taste the peach and apricot, not the ginger. I am not finding any astringency which is a good thing for me. Not sure I will replace this one, but for now it is nice to have:)

I didn’t realize I started a new one of the same tea that was already posted…sorry…here is a repost of my earlier review…

This is a good flavored black! The Ginger, Peach, and Apricot are even in smell and taste. I can smell and taste them all and equally. Thumbs up – very tasty!

While I may have gotten a bad batch of this, I did not care for this one at all. There was something a little off in the flavor profile making it smell more like a meat marinade than a Ginger Peach tea. I am thinking that maybe it is a case of someone getting a little crazy with the artificial flavorings. Would not buy or recommend.

1933 tasting notes

This one is waiting for a full review at, but quite tasty—made a pot big enough to ice down when weather gets warm this afternoon, but I don’t think it’s going to last that long.

Yummy like fruit candy. Very nice with both peach and apricot giving a strong showing. The ginger is faint. Uses Chinese black tea and the taste is appropriate, very smooth.
Gonna try blending this half & half with other straight black tea. The fruit flavors are so hearty I suspect a blend will hold up well.

Picked this up during a trip to Home Goods. They sometimes have gourmet foods. So I picked up this tin & it ended up being the best buy on the day.

I love this tea hot or cold. Iced during the summer offers a refreshing drink. Hot during the winter offers some warmth. Either way, you get a delightful full body flavored cuppa tea.

The ginger is the strongest note in this one….so avoid it if you don’t care for ginger.