Black Chai Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Stoo

1 Tasting Note View all

• “This is another selection from the office Flavia machine. I am starting to fall into a pattern with Flavia's undercover brand of teas. I don't much care for their standard tea offerings, such as...” Read full tasting note
    Stoo 144 tasting notes

From THE BRIGHT TEA COMPANY

Strong and bright black teas are blended with cinnamon, ginger, cloves, cardamom and a hint of black pepper to create a traditional, rich and indulgent masala chai experience. Add a touch of milk and sugar for an authentic Indian treat.

About THE BRIGHT TEA COMPANY View company

1 Tasting Note

This is another selection from the office Flavia machine. I am starting to fall into a pattern with Flavia’s undercover brand of teas. I don’t much care for their standard tea offerings, such as English Breakfast, Earl Grey, etc., but I do find their flavored teas somewhat interesting and tolerable. The Chai Spice blend also falls into that category.

I didn’t experience any recognizable tea flavor, but the full spicy taste was rich in cinnamon and ginger. I also didn’t detect the muddy flavor attribute that I’ve encountered with several Flavia selections.

I would summarize this product by calling it a decent spicy “beverage”. I wasn’t quite fond of it enough to classify it as a tea.