English Breakfast

Edit tea info Last updated by Jason Melo Hall

1 Tasting Note View all

• “I'm usually not a fan of these automatic-brew single-serving teas. This one was actually OK. I had two cups of it and oddly one was much better than the other. I wonder if one pack was...” Read full tasting note
    35mmfilm 17 tasting notes

From THE BRIGHT TEA COMPANY

Robust and full-bodied, this tea is strong enough to stand up to milk and sugar but smooth and flavorful enough to be enjoyed without. Strong and malty Assam teas from Northern India are combined with bright and aromatic teas from North Africa, giving notes of caramelized sugar and malt.

About THE BRIGHT TEA COMPANY View company

1 Tasting Note

I’m usually not a fan of these automatic-brew single-serving teas. This one was actually OK. I had two cups of it and oddly one was much better than the other. I wonder if one pack was fresher?

The tea from the first pack offered the caramelized, malty notes promised by the description. It was a solid example of a breakfast tea a step above Lipton. The second pack just had no flavor for some reason.