Spring Peach Oolong

Oolong Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by mostlymexican

1 Tasting Note View all

• “I had this in the store a couple nights ago, so I'm not exactly sure how long I let it steep. Probably around 4 min or so at who knows what temperature. So keeping in mind that this tea may not...” Read full tasting note
    mostlymexican 46 tasting notes

From The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf

This flavorful oolong tea from the Mae Salong region of northern Thailand greets you with a sweet lychee aroma and a mouth-watering juicy peach goodness, offset with tender notes of honey.

About The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf View company

1 Tasting Note

I had this in the store a couple nights ago, so I’m not exactly sure how long I let it steep. Probably around 4 min or so at who knows what temperature. So keeping in mind that this tea may not have been brewed correctly… meh. I didn’t like it very much. I was expecting something like a Dan Cong Oolong, but peachier. What I got was a pretty earthy oolong base with some vaguely peach notes, although nothing like the natural fruitiness of some oolongs. I think I might have enjoyed the oolong without the peach, actually, since I do like that earthy taste, but overall it just tasted kinda weird.