Southern Iced Tea Blend

Edit tea info Last updated by El Monstro

• “For iced tea this is easily my favorite. The rose pedals remind me of a sweet bourbon-y taste for some reason. Mixed with some raw sugar, perfect Summer drink. It’s o.k. hot. The high score is for...” Read full tasting note
    TheePopulist 153 tasting notes
  • “Tried another iced tea at the local Coffee Bean. The tea base was rather bitter and didn't have distinguishing qualities, and I'm not sure whether that was due to variations in in-store...” Read full tasting note
    yingru 100 tasting notes

From The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf

Product description not available yet.

About The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf View company

For iced tea this is easily my favorite. The rose pedals remind me of a sweet bourbon-y taste for some reason. Mixed with some raw sugar, perfect Summer drink. It’s o.k. hot. The high score is for this tea iced, and the memories it brings back (I drank it a lot in college).
I don’t even know if they make this anymore, I just checked and don’t see it on their website, but I think a store was serving it as recently as this past Summer.

Tried another iced tea at the local Coffee Bean. The tea base was rather bitter and didn’t have distinguishing qualities, and I’m not sure whether that was due to variations in in-store preparation, or the quality of the tea itself. Or maybe, as the name suggests, it was meant to be imbibed with a heaping amount of sugar. The rose fragrance was distinct, but didn’t really improve the experience. At any rate, the Pacific Coast blend is a much better example of a good iced tea from this brand.