Herbal Honeybush Blend
Artificial Flavouring, Honeybush, Natural Flavours, Orange Peel
Sachet
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Debbie

• “It seems my previous note on this tea was brief too, but I still have one more teabag so I’ll make sure that that one (eventually) is detailed. I’m too tired tonight and just found out...” Read full tasting note
    NatalieOgden 320 tasting notes
  • “I am a tea novice, still trying to decide where my overall tastes lie but i have to say that i really enjoyed this tea! It is decaf and comes in a bag, not a loose leaf, but it is great to curl up...” Read full tasting note
    Shope28 1 tasting notes

From The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf

Our hand-harvested honeybush has a mild, sweet taste and aroma, somewhat like honey, and is infused with aromatic vanilla flavoring to create a unique infusion. This herbal infusion yields a vibrant reddish orange liquor not unlike the famous red glowing sunrise known throughout Africa.

Ingredients: honeybush, orange peel, malva flower, natural & artificial flavorings

About The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf View company

It seems my previous note on this tea was brief too, but I still have one more teabag so I’ll make sure that that one (eventually) is detailed. I’m too tired tonight and just found out some really sad news so I don’t really feel like writing much.

It’s okay. A bit cloying and a bit boring, but I certainly don’t mind drinking it. I still can’t place the scent and the aftertaste is really familiar. It’s putting a sort of ‘orange fondant’ idea in my head but I don’t know where I would have had that… I didn’t pay attention to steeping time/temperature at all and added a tiny bit of cream just because I had it on hand.

I am a tea novice, still trying to decide where my overall tastes lie but i have to say that i really enjoyed this tea! It is decaf and comes in a bag, not a loose leaf, but it is great to curl up with in the evening! The flavor is very strong with a fruity aroma. I brewed it at 170 degrees ( there was no suggestion on the package) and it came out quite tasty. I highly recommend it.