Edit tea info Last updated by Eric Walter

From The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf

It’s how the English wake up and warm up on that cold, rainy, sceptered isle. Our original recipe combines Darjeeling and Bogawantalawa Estate teas to produce a balanced cup with medium body and brisk flavor. A perfect accompaniment to your morning meal, try it with a spot of milk.

About The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf View company

Another sachet pilfered from the hotel room by the other half for me.

This tea is unexpectedly sweet! It tastes very fresh, even though it’s only a teabag. Very full-bodied and packed with flavor. It brews a nice rich brown color, and its mouthfeel is surprisingly thick and savory.

I only wish I had more than two of these…

Classic breakfast tea… however I had this at night, which ruined my stomach and ability to sleep. Other than that with a “spot of milk” this tea was truly a delight. Good staple, probably really fun to experiment with in blends. Just a thought.

Well, I’m at the hotel! They had bags of this so I decided I might as well try it. The coffeemaker in the room isn’t what I’m used to so I can’t be sure about the temperature, but this isn’t too bad for a breakfast tea. There’s a strong honey flavor to it that I really like. There’s a little bit of bitterness but it’s not bad enough to stop me from finishing the cup. Not bad, hotel!

Anna

Yes! Hotel tea bags!

A good light black tea. With a a little honey and milk it makes a great latte.