Sencha Goji Berry

Green Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Travis-Hts

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Although I usually dislike flavored teas, I find the Goji Berry and other flavors in this to be very good. They are not overpowering and I like the fact that it doesn't have caffeine. This makes it...” Read full tasting note
    Travis-Hts 52 tasting notes

From The Cultured Cup

China and Japan green tea with Pomegranate, Blueberry, Lemon-Grass, Cornflower & Goji Berries.

A refreshing and healthy green Sencha tea is expertly blended with Goji Berries – a Tibetan fruit containing the highest level of anti-oxidants available – and other listed items.

This tea is R+D Kitchen’s most popular tea and is delicious hot or cold. We recommend drinking this tea without milk.

About The Cultured Cup View company

1 Tasting Note

Although I usually dislike flavored teas, I find the Goji Berry and other flavors in this to be very good. They are not overpowering and I like the fact that it doesn’t have caffeine. This makes it a good afternoon tea, but because I can easily get a second and third infusion on it, I sometimes have to have it the next morning or brew my morning tea another way. This is billed as “A Cup of Value” from The Cultured Cup – I think it is a good value.