Partridgeberry

Fruit Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by The Tea-Room Tramp
Boiling 8 min or more

1 Tasting Note View all

• “I've tried this company's Blueberry Tea in the past (and liked it!), so I was curious to sample this blend. It's a Ceylon tea, so not a lot of room to move, flavour-wise. I tried it with and...” Read full tasting note
    tearoomtramp 5 tasting notes

From The Dark Tickle

Partridgeberry infused pure premium Ceylon tea. Full flavoured with a piquant character. Try it on ice!

About The Dark Tickle View company

1 Tasting Note

I’ve tried this company’s Blueberry Tea in the past (and liked it!), so I was curious to sample this blend. It’s a Ceylon tea, so not a lot of room to move, flavour-wise. I tried it with and without milk; the addition of milk softens the flavour, but doesn’t significantly alter it.

This would be a good one to try if you enjoy pomegranate or cranberry teas, as the flavour is similarly tart. What is pleasant about Partridgeberry is that there’s a sort of… musty quality to it, which was enhanced by the fact that I got distracted and let it steep for a while. Very cozy, and more soothing than the aforementioned teas. I also enjoy the freshly-picked quality to the fragrance.

Boiling 8 min or more