Kama Sutra Revitalising Tea

Edit tea info Last updated by TeaEqualsBliss

From The East India Company

Kama Sutra tea is combination of fine black tea, sensuous blossoms and tantalising spices. Its deep aroma and strong full body brings romance in every sip.

About The East India Company View company

Took some wise advice and lightened up considerably on the leaf and the steep time—just a couple of minutes—and this one is much better now.

I still can’t pick out any individual fruit/flower/spice flavors, it just tastes “purple,” but now it’s a clean grapey purple instead of bitter, muddy purple.

ashmanra

If it tastes like Dimetapp, I must get some.

gmathis

Don’t laugh … there might be some similarities …

Backlogging…review coming soon…

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

Waiting patiently. Marked as “Like” based on past positive experiences. :-)

TeaEqualsBliss

Oh! Yes!!! I enjoyed this tea!!! :)

TeaEqualsBliss

I have it scheduled for 6pm est tonight :)

Julie

Please, can someone explain me what Backlogging means ?! I am french, so I don’t understand everything, and I read that word often without knowing what it means!!! Thank you!

Thank you to TeaEqualsBliss for sending me some of this tea.

This is a good one. It is rather bold! I tossed out my first brewing of this tea, because I had used too much leaf – the smaller cut of the leaves makes for an incredibly strong tea, and when too much leaf is used, the tea becomes too strong and even a little bitter. But I remeasured, using a little less leaf this time, and I’m quite enjoying this cuppa.

The flavor is rich and satisfying. It has a citrus-y tone to it that is sweet and tangy. There are hints of spice to it as well, but not spicy spice. It is more of a sweet, exotic kind of spice taste.

A very enjoyable, revitalizing brew!