Herbal Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Dinosara

1 Tasting Note View all

• “I picked up some of this at the farmer's market in the hopes that it would soothe my throat, and to mix up my "cold teas" options a bit. Honestly I am so stuffed up I don't think I really tasted...” Read full tasting note
    dinosara 1851 tasting notes

From The Herbal Sage Tea Company

This is a great tasting blend of herbs that have been traditionally used to ease and sooth the pain of a sore or scratchy throat. When this herbal blend is brewed the tea itself gets a soothing,slippery texture.This is due to the ingredient slippery elm bark.

Ingredients: Strawberry Leaf, Organic Spearmint, Rosehips, Hibiscus Flowers, Slippery Elm, Licorice Root, Orange Peel, Marshmallow Root.

About The Herbal Sage Tea Company View company

1 Tasting Note

I picked up some of this at the farmer’s market in the hopes that it would soothe my throat, and to mix up my “cold teas” options a bit.

Honestly I am so stuffed up I don’t think I really tasted this all that much. It is herby, I know that much. And it did soothe my throat for a bit. Ugh, go away cold.

Indigobloom

feel better soon!

gmathis

Sounds like there’s enough other ingredients it might tame the licorice. I know it’s effective for sore throats, but ugh :)

JustJames

you could always try some kapha… trust em, it will burn what ails you right out of your system!