Assam Mokaibari

Edit tea info Last updated by Terri HarpLady

From The House of Tea

Product description not available yet.

About The House of Tea View company

First Sipdown of the day!
Tony & I just finished breakfast, & now we’re hanging around in our PJs waiting for the Cardinals game to start. There’s a 1 hour rain delay, so we have the sound turned off & Tony is serenading me on guitar. He is not a professional musician (meaning he doesn’t play gigs), & he will try to tell you that he is not very good, but that would be total BS, because he is an awesome drummer, with an amazing drum set. He used to play with people when he was young, but he doesn’t really like performing much, & really hates hauling his equipment around, so he just turns on music & plays for fun & enjoyment at home. Of course, that’s the most important reason to play anyway! He’s also a very good guitarist, and I enjoy listening to him. He’s also a fair blues pianist (thanks to yours truly, who taught him everything he knows).

This Assam is bold & beautiful, from the box Sil sent me. This was a very generous sample. This is the 4th time I’ve reviewed it, & I’m sad to see it go. Thanks again Sil!

well who knows..maybe in future we could do a joint purchase with some other black loving tea people and get 100g divided 4 ways of some teas that otherwise would be tooooo much!

Cavocorax

Ohhhhhh, twist my arm, why don’t you. :P

Terri HarpLady

That’s 3! We just need one more taker…
Sil, remember my idea of a few months ago?

Terri…yes! :) sadly of the girls here (cavo’s not here yet) I’m the only real nearly almost always prefer black tea drinker. Heh

Cavocorax

Just think how much trouble I’ll be when I am there! I’ll just make it THAT MUCH EASIER to order tea.

I’d like to split a Matcha order sometime too btw. In case you’re into that sometime. (Doesn’t have to be soon)

dude…i could just send you a bunch of matcha lol have you tried any? I can send some in your box because i’m bad and forgot it at home today – it’s not sealed yet so i can toss in samples of the ones that i have open. I try to open them a little at a time….

Terri HarpLady

Well…I still like the idea of a perpetual 4 person TTB, where we just keep taking turns adding a tea. In fact, I’d be willing to start it by ordering 4oz of #49, dividing it up into 4 baggies, sending 3 to you. You can keep one, add something, & send to Cavo. By then we’ll have a 4th person for sure.

Cavocorax

Sil – you sent me about 5 and Crowkettle did the same. I’m thinking I’d like to (eventually) pick up a bag of my own!

And I might be interested in a TTB, depending on what the shipping would be like!

oh yeah…i did didn’t i lol. well when you see new flavours show up in my log, feel free to pester me for some haha

Terri HarpLady

Postage…theoretically it would always weigh 3-4 oz, so $3.25 – 3.85 to send from US to Canada (as opposed to the $15 I just spent to mail TTB-A)